Regular Contributor

EXCITING!!!! Craft show on Wednesday, March 5th

I was watching ITKWD and right after it ended, they previewed a Craft Show on Wednesday! I got so excited, I missed hearing what time it was going to be! Woo Hoo{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

Re: EXCITING!!!! Craft show on Wednesday, March 5th

Did anyone catch what time the show is on? I guess I'll have to go look and see if I can find it!

Regular Contributor

FOUND IT!! Here's the scoop:

<h3 class="fn">Craft Corner</h3>
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
03:00 - 04:00 PM EST

Calling all crafters! Tune in to Craft Corner on QVC® for some of the latest paper crafting trends, uniquely beautiful papers and crafting kits, scrapbooking, card making, paper crafts and more. Plus we will share the hottest tools and techniques to help you achieve professional results for all your crafting projects. Don't miss Craft Corner to inspire and invest in everything you need to feed your creativity.

Occasional Contributor

I'm excited too...March is National Craft Month.

Thank you QVC for bringing back a crafting show -- it would be awesome to have at least one show per month.

Contributor

Are my eyes deceiving me ??? QVC is having a Crafting show ???? what a shock after all of this time !

Super Contributor

I know, right? Something different! Hooray!

Regular Contributor

Today's the DAY!!!! 3-4pm EST......don't forget.....let's show them our support, so hopefully they'll keep bringing more shows for us {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Regular Contributor

Yes,I can't wait to see what they have to offer.Hope though it's not just scrapbooking and appreciating.I used to love the old shows Bought some much Gallery Glass. Let's bring it back. Do any of you remember Faster Plaster?I enjoyed this product. Made so.many magnets for my refrigerator with molds that were sold for chocolate making. Let's keep.our fingers crossed.

Valued Contributor

On 3/5/2014 tishkins said:

Yes,I can't wait to see what they have to offer.Hope though it's not just scrapbooking and appreciating.I used to love the old shows Bought some much Gallery Glass. Let's bring it back. Do any of you remember Faster Plaster?I enjoyed this product. Made so.many magnets for my refrigerator with molds that were sold for chocolate making. Let's keep.our fingers crossed.

tishkins, I am a big papercrafter so I would be happy to see that but I also used to do a lot of other crafts, including faster plaster. I really loved that one! I made so many beautiful ornaments for our Christmas tree that we still hang on the tree to this day. I made magnets for the fridge too. I wish I could find more faster plaster because I'd still keep making them if I could. I still have all the molds. I also remember doing suncatchers and something called gloobies or something like that. It was colored glittered and non-glittered glue sticks and patterns to make things. I had such fun with my kids when they were little with all the craft kits I bought off of QVC back then!

I don't look for them to bring those things back but it sure would be nice, wouldn't it?

Honored Contributor

I sure hope it's all new items. When you click on their craft page (from today's home page), there are several items listed that are clearly old stock. For example, they're showing a set of Spellbinders dies. The review shown is dated 7/21/08. That's not a typo, 2008!!!!! I will certainly be leery of considering buying anything that isn't clearly brand new. I have no desire to help them clean out their old craft items.