Super Contributor

I been looking for a good scrapbooking program for my computer one I could buy in the stores any recommendations.

Respected Contributor

I don't know how much help I will be but a long time ago I saw some software for scapbooking at Best Buy. I remember one in particular that was just for card making. About five years ago we had gotten a new computer, HP, I remember it already had some type of scrapbooking capability in it. I'm not really very good with the computer and never used it. That HP has since bit the dust.

Honored Contributor

I never got into digital scrapbooking, so I can't speak from experience. However, I just did a quick search on Amazon and they have a number of software packages available. And they also have reviews available for all the products I saw. Good luck!

Super Contributor

Thank you both so much I never thought of Best Buy or Amazon I will go see what they have I'm looking for something to make digital scrapbooks on my computer. Thank you have a nice Sunday.

Contributor

If you do not want to have to purchase software and do not mind creating while connected to the Internet then you might want to give Studio J from Close to My Heart a try. You just need an Internet connection and a web browser that supports Flash to create layouts. There is no fee to join and play around with the software; the only time you would be charged is if you order layouts or a JPG of the layouts you have created. There is a special during the month of March where you can get a two page layout for $5 (they are normally $5.95). There is a minimum order of 4 two-page layouts. Shipping for four to 50 two-page layouts is $5.95. The nice thing about Studio J is that new papers and embellishments are added each time a new Idea Book is introduced (February and August), but the old papers and embellishments are not removed. Full disclosure: I am a CTMH Independent Consultant. I have more information on my blog at http://centralnyscrapper.blogspot.com/2014/02/springtime-studio-savings.html including links to how-to videos.

Contributor
It is not available in stores, but the best program available- in my opinion and I've been digi-scrapping for about 8 years- is the My Memories Suite. You can find it at MyMemories.com It is easy to learn the basics, can do very sophisticated work, and has great support. Highly recommend. HTH