Per the facebook page of Die Cuts With A View they will be on the Q March 5th for a one hour craft show. Hope Qvc is thinking about bring back some craft items on a regular basis i really miss them .

Frequent Contributor

Re: Good News For Crafty Ladies

Here is the information that is on QVC's March 5 page. 3:00 est Yay!

<h3 class="fn">Craft Corner</h3>
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
03:00 - 04:00 PM EST

Calling all crafters! Tune in to Craft Corner on QVC® for some of the latest paper crafting trends, uniquely beautiful papers and crafting kits, scrapbooking, card making, paper crafts and more. Plus we will share the hottest tools and techniques to help you achieve professional results for all your crafting projects. Don't miss Craft Corner to inspire and invest in everything you need to feed your creativity.

Honored Contributor

I guess that means that they'll be leaving HSN? HSN gives much better deals on pricing and shipping. Not sure how QVC can compete at this point. I guess time will tell.

New Contributor

Wow, I can't believe scrapbooking is coming back to the Q, i'm so excited, except like u say, the pricing is way better on HSN. I'm a HUGE scrapper an card maker and new to this site and this blogging thing, just wanted to say hi and enjoying reading the great info you ladies leave on these blogs. thanks

Respected Contributor

It will be interesting to see what items they will sell and who will be there since HSN now has Lisa B., Martha Stewart and Anna Griffin.

Contributor

There are a lot of great brands not featured on HSN. DCWV is one, and there are many others like Stampendous, Graphic 45, K & Company, SEI -- so many others. HSN went for the most recognizable individuals, but there's a ton of other really good products.

Occasional Contributor

YAY!!! Thanks for the good news! But curious too about how they would handle the guests since some went to HSN. But like someone else posted...there are a lot of other vendors out there who aren't at HSN. Seems like all they want to show are Martha Stewart, Anna Griffin and 3 Birds. I miss the days of Lisa Bearnson and David Venable. I always tuned in even if I didn't buy anything. Hope the show does well and they bring more to us!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

I'm not sure how I feel about it. My loyalties once went to QVC but since they dropped crafting, it switched to HSN. And truthfully, HSN gives us way better deals and breaks on shipping. I definitely won't pay more for an item just to get QVC to bring back crafting. I am grateful for the years they did the shows but my budget is limited and I have to go where I can best stretch my crafting dollars. I do miss the variety QVC used to have so I am very curious what they will bring. I'm looking forward to it but not getting too excited just yet. We will see.

Thanks for posting about this as I am sure I'd have missed it otherwise.

Occasional Contributor

I am so EXCITED crafts are coming back to QVC. I hope Lisa Bearson cones back too. HSN is awful with their attempt to crafting...a.k.a. Scrapbooking ?
Frequent Contributor

I am happy to buy my crafting supplies from hsn, because they offer free shipping or fantastic discounted shipping on all crafting items all day. QVC, most likely, will not do this. So the savings will be very limited. JMHO. Love Lisa Bearnson! Loved her on the Q! But saving money on shipping trumps the entertainment factor for me.