New Contributor

Are craft show returning to QVC?

I just saw a post on facebook from Erin Madsen with DCWV and she said she was at QVC for training. Does anyone know about craft shows or scrapbooking returning to QVC

Contributor

Re: Are craft show returning to QVC?

QVC does craft shows on European TV. She may have been training for that.

Frequent Contributor

See my post on another thread here. March 5 at 3:00 est QVC is having a craft show for one hour.

Contributor

Thanks, Glor! Saw your other post and am extremely interested.

Respected Contributor

What kind of crafts? Just scrapbooking, or other things?

Super Contributor

Nothing specific about what QVC will be selling on the Wednesday show. Glad to see that they are getting back into the crafting venue. There are many people interested in crafting/sewing out there, not just scrabooking. Hope they bring a variety of products that will be of interest to all types of crafters.

I feel that QVC made a HUGE mistake by getting rid of these types of programs. Years ago when they would have craft days, things would sell like hotcakes. Same with the scrapbooking/papercrafting shows. When QVC stopped selling these products, many of the vendors high tailed it over to HSN, who has probably been making a boatload of money off of shows like these since then. Now, it seems, QVC has seen the light and wants back in. It will be interesting to see what they are planning for Wednesday's show.