Honored Contributor

Anybody buy anything from the 1/10/14 AG Shows?

Wish there were more shows, but I only bought the Chalkboard stamps. They look so cute! And so different! I never tire of watching AG!!!!!

I try to like the MS shows, but I just enjoyed Alex (I think that was his name) so much more than the current presenter. She's OK, she just doesn't inspire me the way he did. But then, again, with MS, it's mostly punches. And much as I love her punches, I just don't need any more.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody buy anything from the 1/10/14 AG Shows?

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I didn't get to see the last 2 hours of craft shows because I had to go out and then rush home to make dinner. But I really did not want to buy anything today anyway. My credit cards are screaming from Christmas and it will take awhile to ease the pain. I hope you enjoy your chalkboard stamps. Sounds interesting!

Respected Contributor

No, didn't buy anything. I wasn't able to watch all the shows. A little disappointed but my credit card needs a cooling off period after Christmas. I heard Anna Griffin mention a show in February and perhaps May? I hope so. I hope that if someone knows when she will be on again, they will post it. And I REALLY hope that HSN will have another 24 hour craft day.

Contributor

I was tempted, but did not go to the phones. I was a little less inspired this go around than at the holidays.

I think it was on her blog that she wrote that she'd be on HSN Jan, Feb and March. Think I heard her say that on air too. And if my memory serves me right, think she said she'd have a TS in her March visit. If you hit up her blog every once in awhile, Anna and her Team are pretty good about keeping everyone well notified of when she'll be at HSN next.

Happy Crafting with all your new and old stuff!