Occasional Contributor

Just back from Michael's and Joann's.

Joann's has the new Spellbinders Media Mixage items, plus the new die cutter, which is supposed to be heavier duty for metals...the artisan x-plorer. All is 1/2 off, even the machine. I had to return some things...and of course I used my store credit and picked up the new machine. Only had to chip in $3.20 cash out of pocket, plus the returns credit.

At Michaels -- the MS punch around the page is out, with cartridges that aren't available on HSN yet. I didn't get those since I'm on auto delivery and couldn't remember which ones ship next. I'll look that up and then get the ones I won't with AD. MS also has new layering punches...nothing new since they're made by EK Success, but the shapes are new. I got the star, since my DH is Army and I make a lot of patriotic cards. Used my 50% off coupon so it was $12.49. I think the regular price is high, but with the coupon it's manageable.

Oh, and Michael's has 3 of the Anna Griffin embossing folders -- they were sold out though Smiley Sad

Ok, I'm off to make it look like my new goodies have been part of my craft room all along!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!