Valued Contributor

Anyone know of a good place to get a bunch of spiralized recipes? I just got a spiralizer this week and I'm needing some good ideas for all that I can do with it.

Regular Contributor

Re: Spiralized Recipe Question

Good question, but I don't know. Perhaps just do a search for zucchini recipes for ideas. Although there may be some uses you have not thought of right away, there are not that many fruits and veggies you can use it for. Easiest thing is to just try some veggies and then through whatever you have into a salad.

Honored Contributor

There is another thread a ways down talking about the spiralizer and bklynkinsey suggested a great site www.inspiralized.com. LOTS of great recipes and ideas. Hope you find something you like!

Super Contributor

This website has fantastic recipes for the spiralizer:

http://www.inspiralized.com/

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everyone, for the info.

Honored Contributor

I just got a machine very similar the the one in shown on the inspiralized website---and it is so fantastic!! Easy to use, easy clean up too. I have the T shaped julienne cutter and also the hour glass shaped one---both do a good job but since I have issues with the dexterity in my hands /fingers thanks to chemo, I needed something that required no holding on to it with one hand and cutting with the other. I found one on Amazon for under $25 and so far have done cukes and zucchini with it. So easy!!! Also put a hold on the cook book from the above website thru my library.