Esteemed Contributor

any delicious Weight Watchers friendly Super Bowl dip recipes?

I've been asked to bring a hot dip to a Super Bowl party. I just started Weight Watchers and someone else who will be there is on a low carb diet. are there any really good hot dip recipes that would work, or at least not completely wreck those plans if eaten in moderation?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Super Contributor

Re: any delicious Weight Watchers friendly Super Bowl dip recipes?

www.skinnykitchen.com ----------this site has a nice selection of football dips etc. I've lost 43 lbs so far on WW. I'm loving it. Best of luck to you!
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 diamondsforme said: www.skinnykitchen.com ----------this site has a nice selection of football dips etc. I've lost 43 lbs so far on WW. I'm loving it. Best of luck to you!

Oooo thank you diamondsforme. I didn't know about this website. and congratulations on that outstanding weight loss. I can't wait until I can say the same.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 diamondsforme said: www.skinnykitchen.com ----------this site has a nice selection of football dips etc. I've lost 43 lbs so far on WW. I'm loving it. Best of luck to you!
Congratulations on your weight loss.
Honored Contributor

go on line to the WW web site and see what they have to offer up in their recipe section. I just started back today.

Thought I could just do it on my own, but there's something about the meetings I missed. A lot of nice women. It gets me out of the house too, and I needed that. So I'm glad to be back at it.

I don't need any extra poundage with a bad back and I know this works. This time, I think I have it. The true dedication that has been needed.

I do know they carry recipe books of WW at the library, maybe you could check yours. ? It might help. Good luck.