Super Contributor

Has anyone seen the recipe that was going around on Facebook for cream cheese cookie, I lost the recipe.

Seen this simple recipe and saved but it got lost somewhere in outerspace!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen the recipe that was going around on Facebook for cream cheese cookie, I lost the recipe.

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen the recipe that was going around on Facebook for cream cheese cookie, I lost the recipe.

Thanks Scooby Doo, not sure but these recipes look good.

Respected Contributor

Google it!

Contributor

These might be the ones you are talking about. I first saw the recipe on facebook. Easy and delicious

http://lilluna.com/recipe-tip-of-the-week-gooey-butter-cookies/

Super Contributor

Taste of Home has a sugar cookie titled Melt In Your Mouth Sugar Cookie that is made with cream cheese. I tried to share the link but something went wrong. See if you can check it out at their website.

Vicki

Meant to add I have made these and they do melt in your mouth. Very good recipe.

Occasional Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 12/23/2014 RickyRocky said:

These might be the ones you are talking about. I first saw the recipe on facebook. Easy and delicious

A friend gave me a similar recipe, but it doesn't call for the vanilla or the egg and only 1/4 C. butter. Guess I'll have to try making both.

Valued Contributor

On 12/23/2014 RickyRocky said:

Wow, that's a lot of different cookies, easy too. Thanks for posting this.

Regular Contributor

I found it!

Cream Cheese Cookies.

4oz. cream cheese, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1cup flour, 9 tblsp. sugar,1/2 cup chopped nuts.

Mix all ingredients, Chill dough, Roll into balls, place on greased cookie sheet, flatten.

Bake 350- 12-15 min, until lightly browned.

Cool, dust with powered sugar.

This can be doubled.

Happy Christmas, A Good New Year.