Regular Contributor

I misplaced a quick beef & mushroom appetizer. Help please.....

I think it was posted on this board. This is the part I remember. Marinate small mushrooms for several days in a marinade that I cannot remember. On a toothpick, thread a mushroom, and a piece of good quality deli roast beef. Serve on a dish or platter. There was another step, but I draw a blank. Saved the recipe but cannot find it. Thought I wrote it down too, but no luck there either. Does it ring a bell with anyone. Thanks. Cece
Regular Contributor

Re: I misplaced a quick beef & mushroom appetizer. Help please.....

FOUND it! Herbed Mushrooms with Beef Kabobs (that's what I wrote down on 8/4/14 but no name with it. Plan to make for the holidays because it sounded good to me. Posting from an IPad........1pound small mushrooms.......1/2 pound good quality roast beef from Deli......make a marinade with:.......1/3cup cider vinegar.......2TBL oil.......1-1/2 TEAS. Fine Herbs....1-1/2 TEAS. Sugar.......1TEAS. Salt........combine marinade ingredients and add mushrooms.......pour mixture into a LocknLock and marinate 2-3 days.......remove marinade from refrigerator and discard.......spear mushroom on toothpick......roll or fold pieces of beef on mushroom......(NOTE I would repeat this step to fill out the pick).......place on dish and serve........EASY! (Another NOTE, I might add an olive, or cheese, or something else on the pick too)........something different and easy and sounds good to me.......sorry for sketchy instructions, but that's all I got. Cece