New Contributor

I just purchased the Vita-Mix and Jan talked about his gravy recipe. He said it is not in the enclosed recipe book, but on his QVC site. I have looked everywhere and can't find it. Help!

Not applicable

Re: Jan Mueller's Gravy Recipe

I would like to have Jan's receipe for the shrimp dish for nuwa
Honored Contributor

On 11/12/2014 Jay said: I would like to have Jan's receipe for the shrimp dish for nuwa

Southern Style Shrimp with White Wine

2 lbs. 21/15 count shrimp (peeled and de-veined)

1 medium onion, chopped

1 tsp blackening spice

1 can chopped plum tomatoes (15.5 oz)

1 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil

3 TBS garlic, chopped

1/2 cup white wine

2 TBS lemon juice

1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves or flat leaf parsley

Salt, pepper and cayenne to taste

Place peeled and de-veined shrimp on the bottom liner pan. Add all other ingredients on top of the shrimp and gently mix. Place dome lid on and cook at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.

Makes 6 servings for dinner or 12 servings for appetizer

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Harlanite said:

I just purchased the Vita-Mix and Jan talked about his gravy recipe. He said it is not in the enclosed recipe book, but on his QVC site. I have looked everywhere and can't find it. Help!

I found this Vitamix gravy recipe on Pinterest. GRAVY in the VITAMIX: 1 & 1/2 c meat drippings/broth, 1-2 bouillon cubes, 2 tbsp cornstarch, salt/pepper to taste.

Honored Contributor

Nightowlz...you amaze me! LOL...you are the best searcher I know! You find everything! Very nice of you to always help.

Thanks for the gravy...just bought a Vitamix a couple months ago....need to use it for something!! LOL

Valued Contributor

thanks!

Honored Contributor

On 11/13/2014 RespectLife said:

Nightowlz...you amaze me! LOL...you are the best searcher I know! You find everything! Very nice of you to always help.

Thanks for the gravy...just bought a Vitamix a couple months ago....need to use it for something!! LOL

Thanks RespectLife. I hardly ever watch Q so I don't hear any of the recipes when they show an item. I know Q has recipes from hosts & some vendors. They also include some recipes for some products on the product page. I read another post that said Jan did not have a gravy recipe the day he showed the Vitamix but was just showing how you could use it to make gravy without lumps. I found the gravy recipe on Pinterest. I have not tried it so I don't know how it turns out. I found the Nuwave shrimp recipe on the product page. It was the only recipe there. I don't mind looking for them & posting them if I can find them.