Trusted Contributor

TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.........

I have returned back home today from Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville.........The doctors have told me that I will never be fixed again, but that I am as fixed as I am going to be, until a certain procedure is available in the USA, that is available in Europe, with great success.....I am looking at a couple of years down the road.........{#emotions_dlg.huh}

I just want to thank you all for your kind words and encouragement along my process.......I have missed you all, and hope to be back posting more once again.......You all have made a difference in my recovery.......{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub} I again, THANK YOU ALL, for such friendship and being there when I needed a positive word.........You people, that I do not even know, have been a strength to me that has meant more than you will ever know, as there has been very bad and lonely times..........You guys are simply more than just another recipe......You are the rock that keeps me proud to say that I am a member of this group.......Kiss{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Respected Contributor

Re: TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.........

Bless you.

Esteemed Contributor

I pray it's available sooner.

Honored Contributor

Sending you prayers and good thoughts

Super Contributor

You've earned a place in our hearts, Wolfie, and we care. So, as do others, I pray for you and I pray that you'll get the additional help when it will be the best for you. I remember the doctor holding back on a procedure for my mother, telling her that progress was being made in the development of things that would help her, and that, in her case, the wait would prove beneficial; it did.

Thanks for letting us know, and I pray you'll be comforted as you take each additional step along the way. You've made us 'your pack', and that has been very nice.

Honored Contributor

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I love reading your post. I appreciate your recipes and suggestions. Blessings, SouthernBee
Super Contributor

You are in my prayers and thoughts. Take good care of yourself. How is your dad? Kathy

Honored Contributor

Forrestwolf - I'm not much of a cook however I did notice your absence. Welcome back and prayers being said for continued improvement in your health.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Forrestwolf, I was just thinking about you the other day. I do not get on this board as much as I used to and was wondering how you were. Take care and thinking about you with good wishes.

Honored Contributor

Just know you are in our thoughts and prayers for the best possible outcome. Please post as much as you can, you liven the place up.