Super Contributor

Ninja- Maple pork loin wrapped in bacon

Super Contributor

Re: Ninja- Maple pork loin wrapped in bacon

Whole boneless pork loin, brown sugar, spicy brown mustard, bacon, soy sauce, Worcestershire, Federal Grove maple syrup, garlic salt, salt and pepper.

Ingredients:

1 whole boneless pork loin 4-6 lbs.
2 Tbs. spicy brown mustard
1 Tbs. soy sauce
1 Tbs. Worcestershire
1/2 cup pure maple syrup plus some or drizzling when basting.
10-12 bacon slices
salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste

Mix 1 cup brown sugar, 2 Tbs. spicy brown mustard, 1Tbs. soy sauce, 1 Tbs. Worcestershire, 1/4 cup maple syrup. Remove the layer of fat on top of the pork with a sharp knife or most of it. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Pour the brown sugar glaze over the top.

Wrap the pork with bacon slices covering it all. Drizzle the top with the maple syrup.
Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees. Remove foil and with a spoon re glaze the top with the dripping in the pan. Recover and cook for 30 more minutes. Uncover and re glaze again with the pan juices, you can drizzle with more syrup if you like now also. Cook uncovered until bacon is brown and crispy... about 20 more minutes.

This is your finished pork loin. Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes before slicing.

Esteemed Contributor

YUMMY!!! Thank you for that recipe!!

Respected Contributor

Looks awesome. Thanks for posting.

Did you do this in a regular oven or the Ninja cooker on the oven setting? I saw Ninja at the beginning of your post so I believe it was in the Ninja.

Super Contributor

In the Ninja cooker.

Honored Contributor

That sounds & looks really yummy. Thanks for sharing. I have been making a pork loin with peach jam that's really good. Have always made it outside on the grill. Finally made one in the oven & it turned out yummy too. I don't have a Ninja but I'm sure you could make it in your Ninja. Here is the recipe if you would like to try it out.

Boneless Pork Loin With Honey-Peach Glaze
Serve this flavorful pork loin with potatoes and a green vegetable or salad, or your family's favorite side dishes. The leftover sliced pork makes delicious sandwiches, too.
Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Ingredients:

•1 cup peach preserves
•2 tablespoons honey
•Juice of 1 small lemon
•1 boneless pork loin roast, about 3 pounds
•Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation:
In a medium saucepan, combine the peach preserves, honey, and lemon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Set aside.

Heat oven to 350°. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil.
Sprinkle the pork roast with salt and pepper. Place the roast, fat side up, in the prepared pan. Roast for 1 hour.
Brush the roast all over with the peach glaze mixture. Continue roasting for about 30 to 40 minutes, brushing with glaze frequently.
A meat thermometer should read 160° when inserted in the center of the roast.
Serves 6 to 8
Super Contributor

Wow- thanks for dharing! I am sure it will be good in the Ninja!!