Respected Contributor
My daughter had opened a can of solid pack pumpkin-and I did not want it to go to waste, so, I used the basic waffle recipe off of the Bisquick box. It's 2 cups Bisquick, 1 1/3 cup milk, 1 egg and 2 Tb oil. I added 1 cup pumpkin, If you have the canned pumpkin for pie with the spices in it already, I don't see why you couldn't use that as well, and adjust the spices. I added an additional egg, and one teaspoon each of cinnamon and ginger, and a sprinkle of nutmeg....and 1/4 cup sugar. Mix until combined. Follow manufacturer's directions for your waffle iron. You want it at the highest setting, and brush with a little oil before filling with batter. I have a five year old Technique which is similar to the Waring: I filled each well using a scant quarter cup of batter. These little guys are cake like in consistency, and are delicious by there sweet little selves, but I could certainly see topping them off with baked Apple and a shot of whipped cream!!! Poodlepet
Super Contributor
Sounds yummy! I gave my waffle iron to my daughter. I wonder if you could make pancakes with this, maybe add a little milk to make the batter thinner?
Trusted Contributor

Yummy!

Respected Contributor
I don't see why you couldn't make pancakes out of these...Bisquick is such a handy pantry item to have on busy days... Poodlepet