Trusted Contributor
During the temptations presentation, she talked about her fudge recipe. She said Mary had it. I looked all over here and the Facebook page for it and can't find it. Anyone know where I might find it? Thanks.
Honored Contributor

Re: Chris Prime's Fudge Recipe

Do you mean Tara McConnell, the Temp-tations lady? Chris Pryme does Lock n Lock. I too looked all over Mary DeAngelis' Facebook page (she has some nice photos, btw) but didn't find a fudge recipe. I think you'll have to post the question to Tara's (or Chris') Facebook.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I did mean to say lock n lock. I had been reading lots of temptations talk and accidentally put that. Thanks for your help in looking for the recipe. That was very nice of you. ?? I just looked up the one made with condensed milk. Think I'll try that one. Chris was talking about a variation made with graham cracker crumbs. That's the one I'm after. Thanks again, ValuSkr. Have a nice day.
Honored Contributor

It's probably just the one that Nestle has. If you google rocky road fudge, the recipes are all basically the same. Chocolate ( usually chips), sweetened condensed milk, nuts and mini marshmallows. I saw that presentation and it made me want to make them. lol.

By the way, you don't want to use graham cracker crumbs, you want graham cracker pieces. Just break them up.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Why don't you just check her blog or write to her in care of QVC ?

Occasional Contributor

Here you go Shelbybiskit......found it on Mary's facebook page.

<h2 class="_5clb">Chris Pryme's S'more Fudge AND Rocky Road Fudge</h2>

INGREDIENTS:

1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk

1 Tablespoon Butter

3 cup chocolate chips

1.5 cups of chopped graham cracker

1.5 cups of mini marshmallows

DIRECTIONS:

Line a 13” x 9” pan with wax paper. Now spray cooking spray over the top of the wax paper. Set aside. Melt condensed milk, butter, and chocolate chips on low burner. Remove from heat and stir in graham crackers and mini marshmallows. Spread mixture into the wax-papered pan. Cover and let it set-up over night at room temperature. Feel free to chop up more grahams and marshmallows to garnish the top, if you like!

********NOTE Substitute peanuts for the graham crackers and you have Rocky Road Fudge!

Looks yummy.....I'll take a piece!!

Honored Contributor

You want a simple way to improve any chocolate recipe? Look around for Guittards or Ghirardelli. Far superior to the standard supermarket brands like Nestles. Probably spelled both of those wrong.

Respected Contributor

On 10/13/2014 depglass said:

You want a simple way to improve any chocolate recipe? Look around for Guittards or Ghirardelli. Far superior to the standard supermarket brands like Nestles. Probably spelled both of those wrong.

I agree, not a fan of Nestle's.

Honored Contributor

Thank you Jillie!

So nice of you to post it for us!

Honored Contributor

What do the cracker crumbs do? I can't imagine that in fudge.