Super Contributor

It's so good to see you. I've missed you as have others. From the little I read, it sounds as if you've been through quite an ordeal. I hope all is settled for you, and that you're 'right as rain'.

Valued Contributor

beebee2 - I have been thinking about forrestwolf for the past week or two and was going to start a thread asking if anyone had heard from her when I noticed she had started the August Recipe Game. I am glad to see she is back also, and hope she continues to do well. I like our recipe swap participants - everyone is so friendly!

Welcome back Forrestwolf and best wishes for your continuing recovery!

Regular Contributor
I have two items: add me to those welcoming Forrestwolf back. We really missed you, your recipes and spot-on comments. Every time I make chicken ball during the summer I think of you and smile. Thank you. Take care of yourself and remember: we all wish you a speedy recovery. (2). Ceekay, (FYI) thank you again for the flag suggestion last year. This year my birthday buddy needed a very special remembrance for her many achievements in school. Voila!..... Of course...... The flag! She loved it and was just as excited as our grandson was to receive it. Both times I thanked you in thought for your suggestion. Priceless!! Cece
Trusted Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.blush} Thank you so much, as I am still mending, but I have missed you all........and I hope to stay around for a while more.............{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Super Contributor

Welcome back from a semi-lurker!!! I think of you EVERY time I make my pork chops!!!

EVERY time!!! I have missed you!!!!

In Sunny AZ
Trusted Contributor
Again.......Thanks.......I have a set back and had one of those "grab your drawers and go" Things did not go well today, at the doctors and I am in a hotel in JAX, 4 miles from MAYO, and not sure when he will let me go back home, as I am alone here, with a hole in my head...I can not even watch the Q today, as it is not on the TV here........This is probably a good thing..........
The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor
So sorry to hear about your problems, forrestwolf. I hope you are better soon.
Super Contributor

Hi! Forrestwolf, so sorry to hear about your health issues. You are in my thoughts. Kathy

Valued Contributor

Another semi lurker wishing you well and welcome back. Love your recipes and the back stories that you supply with them.

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry you are back in Jacksonville. Mayo Clinic works miracles and I am praying you will be one of those. Get better soon. You are missed and thought about often. Take care.