Trusted Contributor

Thank goodness it is 4 miles from my House. It has been a long wait. What should I purchase here? It opens tomorrow morning. I'm so excited.

Super Contributor

The frozen mini croissants! They come 8 to a package and you can take out what you want and let rise overnight. They end up pretty big. The FIve Seed Almond bars are very good and lo-fat. Taste homemade. I just bought one of the very best cantaloupes that I've ever had last Saturday. They have a fantastic wine selection too as well as a great bread selection. Have fun!

Respected Contributor

My new favorite things are the Scallion Pancakes, in the frozen foods section.

Super Contributor

frozen food is awesome.

Respected Contributor

I went to one about 140 miles away, and brought home quite a bit of stuff - unfortunately, I couldn't get anything frozen or even refrigerated, as I wasn't coming right home and it was too hot out even though I had a cooler.

I got their organic catsup (no HFCS), the cookie butters, and some very good "Charming Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies." A flat of nectarines was only $3.99, and they're actually sweet and juicy! (They're non-GMO.) A whole watermelon was also $3.99; haven't eaten any yet. Also got some pasta and a few kinds of pasta sauces to try.

I even got the dog kibble...but haven't tried it on my girls yet. I'm looking forward to going back when it gets a bit cooler out. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

I will be looking at everything. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I will consider your suggestions. It will be next door to Williams- Sonoma another of my Favorite Stores. Now Austin,Texas has two Trader Joe's. One is way too far for me. This one is very close and I'm so happy. Thank You all.

Honored Contributor

Great prices on nuts, dried fruit and cheese!

Esteemed Contributor

I went to Trader Joe's 2 days ago - in Ventura, CA. I've been having a sweet tooth lately so I bought Chocolate Ganache Torte - haven't eaten it yet. I also bought carrot loaf (type of cake) - which I just had a piece of and I put their European style organic yogurt on top. Boxes of blintzes; latkes (potato pancakes); sour cream, organic white corn tortilla chips, red salsa, green salsa; blackberry/blueberry/cherry/orange marmalade preserves. Everything is GREAT!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Seems like I will be spending some money here and well spent.

Honored Contributor
Great gourmet cheese selection & pricing, as well as wine. Nice imports from Italy for less than 10 dollars. Dog and cat treats. I don't worry about giving the dog a chicken jerky treat from TJ because they don't import from china. Their skin care/lotions, vitamins and supplements. Snack foods-the white cheesy popcorn, as well as movie theatre and olive oil options. Bagged nuts. Great pricing on coconut oil, pasta, and canned products. If you buy organic meats, eggs, etc. Good options and pricing. Frozen meals like the family style lasagna, croissants-ohh the chocolate flavor, yum. And convenient, tasty frozen appetizers like the macaroni balls or artichoke dips are good to keep handy for a snack and for parties. GREAT STORE. And they have samples all the time with occassional recipes using mutiple products.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri