Valued Contributor

anyone have some good low carb recipes to share?

I have lost 30 lbs but have regained 15. Need to 15 lbs to fly away.

New Contributor

Re: anyone have some good low carb recipes to share?

I have some George Stella Low Carb Cookbooks and would happily share recipes with you. Just let me know what kind of food you like or don't like and I'll do my best to find some yummy recipes for you. Kellie??
Respected Contributor

I have Suzanne Sommers, Somersize cookbooks. Atkins recipes are not all that appetizing.

Esteemed Contributor

Low-Carb 2 Cookbook Set by George StellaI bought mine on the Q, but they are sold out. I believe that Amazon also has some of his books.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies, I ordered two of George Stella's cookbooks. While shopping I found this one too. Anyone have it?

http://www.amazon.com/Everyday-Low-Carb-Slow-Cooker-Cookbook/dp/1569244286/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_y/178...

Respected Contributor

George Stella's site is running a donation special for 6.99 you get 4 of his first books on .pdf. I'm biting on that one!

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when his show is on Food network. I was going to record it but cant seem to find it.

Valued Contributor

Soushi you've proven to yourself that you're capable of losing weight, you just have to eat less, not necessarily low carb. Just eat less, that's all. You can do it!!!

Trusted Contributor

My low carb snack today - celery with cream cheese sprinkled with dill, topped with chopped walnuts.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/23/2015 tigriss said:

George Stella's site is running a donation special for 6.99 you get 4 of his first books on .pdf. I'm biting on that one!

I want to thank you tigriss. I donated and waiting on the link to Download. I to need to lose wait and watch what I eat since diagnosed with Type2 Diabetes and having a recent Heart Attack at the end of last year. I need to lose about 25 lbs ugh....