Trusted Contributor

Hi AdoreQVC,

Just wanted to say that I miss you, and hope all is well. I was thinking of you today, and wondering what you would be cooking for today and tomorrow.

I hope you are feeling well.

And for tomorrow, Christos Anesti . . .

God Bless

Do the math.
Super Contributor

Re: AdoreQVC - thinking of you

I was thinking of you, also. I watched Ten Dollar Dinners this week and she made a Greek dish that I'm going to try… check my spelling.. moussaka ?

I'm looking forward to trying it.

Respected Contributor

I miss you too adore. You must be cooking some fabulous food for this holiday weekend. Hope everything is going well for you come back and chat with us.
Respected Contributor

Christos Anesti to all my Greek Friends.

I have missed many of you, and you know who you are. I have also missed many of my QVC pals too, and you also know who you are.

My life has changed for the better since I have been away. This is a long reply and lots to say, so be forewarnedSmiley Happy.

I find traveling to be very fulfilling, and meeting new lovely people, and enjoying new cuisines and cultures.

Spending occasional time here at home base, and also in other places, but really enjoying all the beauty of nature which God offers us, in many overseas destinations.
Since I am relaxing most of the time now I feel better, and more refreshed. My health has definitely improved for the better with less stress and more time to enjoy life and living.

I wish everyone Happy Holidays and will try and pop in from time to time, but I no longer cook as I did before, nor do I entertain as much as before, but now really enjoy my retirement in every sense of the word.

I am cooking for a select few Easter Sunday with many Greek Traditional lamb and veal dishes which were requested.........and am really looking forward to that.
I recall many QVC members also enjoy these meats which I also enjoy, and always will enjoy.

Many traditions carry on and are passed down from generation to generation and mean a lot to many of us, as they are also a great part of our heritage. (Like they say to each his own, and we all have the freedom of choice.......and I am all for exercising all my rights of choice).

God has also blessed me with an abundance of many new options, and I am making the most of many of them.

I wish all my friends only the best, and please know your kind posts which I have read will always remain with me, and I hope all my friends all find the same peace and joy I have now encountered.

I hope if there are those in grief who post that someone will direct them to the grief thread by Ravgirl and it should be under the wellness category I believe......I posted a lot of very valuable helpful information for those who lost loved one and grieve.

The grief journey is a long lonely journey and many do not know what true grief entails.....After losing both Husband and Mother only 2 weeks apart in 2011, I spent many months adding to that thread as did many others, and all the information is helpful, offers hope, and there is a light which does glow at the end of the grief journey.....it just takes a while to make the journey and reach its closure......Also speaking of Ravgirl I pray she is well even though she never returned to QVC after posting her grief thread.

I don't know when I will come by again to post as I leave right after the Easter weekend, but please know my true QVC friends are always with me in spirit, no matter where my foot steps lead me.

MarieIG ....Thank you for your post and kind words, and Hrestos Anesti to all of you!!

House cat...Hello..... and yes you did spell moussaka correctly....and if you need to go to greekrecipestv.com and look at the video for moussaka which shows each step to creating moussaka which turns out delicious every time.

p.s. Oneanddone congrats on your marriage to Mr. Greek God!

Santorini.....I know how busy you are and that is as it should be, but still wishing you Happy Holidays and an enriching life with God's many blessings for you, and all your lovely family. Many thanks for being a wonderful friend and supporter. I know things change in life but I hope your changes are now for the better for yourself and family.

Bigsister love to you as always!

Twinsister much love to you also!

Goldie76 You know I shall always think of you and pray for you as well. BTW Redman & family are also well and prospering.

Hoovermom....There are no words to fully express, but I know you know what is in my heart.

Jules5280....May God wrap you in his healing hands and offer you great comfort now that your dear Dad has been graced with eternal life. He just went ahead, but as long as you draw breath on God’s green earth he will be in spirit watching over you, until you are all reunited again.

Haddon9.....I miss you as well, please remember that.

flbettyboop.....Many thanks for your kind words. They really touched my spirit.

Jennpari.....my newest QVC pal and supporter....You displayed such wisdom, friendship, and fairness.....blessings and many thanks always!

To all the rest of my kind true QVC friends who offered their kindness and continued support, of which your all know who you are as I know. each of you... please remember you are all in my heart and your goodness, fairness, kindnesses and continued support will always be remembered, and I am sure eventually rewarded.

God Bless each and every one of you, and again Happy Easter, & Happy Holidays.

Super Contributor

Good to hear from you and that you are well. Best wishes. Miss you!

Honored Contributor

adoreqvc, How delightful to see your post! I've asked about you several times, as have so many others here. You were always so kind and supportive, and I'll always be grateful. It's good to know you're well. I hope you'll return, as often as you are comfortable doing so.

Take good care of yourself, and I send good wishes for a lovely Easter.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Happy Easter Adore

I will check out that site before I make the moussaka.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so glad to see you! Take good care of yourself in your travels. I'll be looking forward to more posts when you can.

Super Contributor

What a beautiful post Adore, I am so glad for you! Happy travels!

Trusted Contributor

AdoreQVC, thank you so much for responding. I am glad to hear that you are feeling more refreshed and are able to experience traveling and enjoying different cultures. I remember the grief thread well. I will re-visit. Safe travels and may God be with you.

Do the math.