Contributor

Blueberry Salad made with Jell-O

I am making this blueberry salad today for our potluck tomorrow. It seems to help me if I can make things ahead for our noon meal. This recipe was given to us by our WW leader and it always gets compliments when I take it. It is two layers so looks nice in a glass 9X13 dish. It could be a salad or dessert. I don't use alot of jell-o but these flavors are very good together:

15 servings @ 2 PointsPlus values each

Mix 2 cups of very hot water with 2 sm pkgs of raspberry jello (use sugar free for WW)

Once jello is dissolved mix in 1 15oz can Blueberries in light syrup-do not drain (Oregon Fruit Products)

Stir and refrigerate until set in a 9 x 13 dish.

Mix 2 more cups of very hot water with 2 sm pkgs of lemon jello (use sugar free for WW)

When dissolved blend 1 16oz sour cream (fat free for WW) and 1 8oz softened cream cheese (fat free for WW) into lemon jello and mix with blender or mixer until there are no lumps. Pour this over partially set first layer and refrigerate until set.

Enjoy!

Super Contributor

Re: Blueberry Salad made with Jell-O

Thanks, ucm-mom, this sounds different and delicious; it's nice to have the low cal options, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blueberry Salad made with Jell-O

This sounds so good, I am going to make it this weekend for my family! Thank you!!