Trusted Contributor

Hi my Friends. I posted one of these this last year, but as we have new posters I thought I would repost it! ...even added more this year!!

Here is something I have been making for years and wanted to share it with you. . It is a cute Christmas “gag”. What you do is get the smallest Baggies you can (I go to Wallmart and get the small zip bags in the craft section) Then depending on which one of these you are making. . I have copied the tag I use for you to use. Just put either malt balls, Chocolate Covered Raisins or Chocolate Covered Peanuts in the bag if you use the reindeer poem . Also I have used the chocolate unbaked cookies in place of malt balls. Then attach the poem to the bag. Hope you have fun with it.

Cartoon of a Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

Santa checked his list not once, but twice
and found you've been naughty, and not very nice.
Since coal is expensive, here's the scoop -
he's filled your stocking with Reindeer poop!

ANOTHER:

Here's a really neat ideal that people really seem to love and I'm sure your kids or grand kids will love it to. Its a fun holiday ideal called Snowman Soup. I know a lot of the country is hot and the last thing probably on your mind is the holidays but here it is a delightful recipe called Snowman Soup.

Because before you know it cold weather will be here and then the first thing on everyone's mind will be the holidays that will soon be here. And then you'll be glad that you found this really great recipe for Snowman Soup.

On that first cold morning this coming fall why not make your kids a cup or two of snowman soup. I bet they will be both surprised and amazed by the ideal of making soup out of the ingredients for of all things a snowman.

You can make up a story or two about making snowman soup and just possibly start a holiday tradition that your kids will remember for years to come. And maybe when your kids have grown up maybe just maybe they will make your grand kids a cup of snowman soup one frosty morning in the distant future.

Maybe you should think of buying some large snowman mugs to make your snowman soup in. It will really jazz up the ideal of snowman soup and you could even make mugs of snowman soup and give them away as gifts.

You can arrange the below ingredients in a zip;ock bag, then put the bag in a mug., and you'll have a cup of snowman soup ready to go.

1. One Pack Of Hot Chocolate Mix.

2. Two Hershey's Chocolate Kisses For The Eyes.

3. Four Chocolate Chips For The Mouth.

4. Six To Eight Miniature Marshmallows.

5. One Candy Cane To Stir The Cup Of Soup With.

You can put all the ingredients for the soup in the snowman mug and then wrap the top of the mug with red and green plastic wrap and a Christmas bow and you now have a cup of Snowman Soup.

And then that first frosty cold morning this fall you can bring out the cups of snowman soup and won't your kids be amazed. Or you can give them to your friends or family members as a gift. If your looking for a gift for that loving Grandmother or Aunt in the nursing home this is the perfect gi

Cute 3D Snowman Wearing a Scarf and Top Hat

I Was told you've been real good this year.
Always glad to hear it!
With freezing weather drawing near,
You'll need to warm the spirit.

So here's a little Snowman Soup
Complete with stirring stick.
Add hot water, sip it slow.
It's sure to do the trick!

AND YET ANOTHER......

Reindeer Chow

1 Pound white chocolate chips or almond bark-brand white chocolate coating

3 Cup Rice Chex-brand cereal

3 Cup Corn Chex-brand cereal

3 Cup Cheerios-brand cereal

2 Cup pretzel sticks

2 Cup dry-roasted peanuts

12 Ounce M&M-brand chocolate candies

10 copies of the gift tag

Package Reindeer Chow in zipper food storage bags or cellophane snack bags for an easy treat or Secret Santa gift. Add a gift tag with the Reindeer Chow poem to make an easy holiday gift.

Slowly melt chocolate in double broiler over water. Alternately, place almond bark or white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on high for 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is melted.

Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl, then drizzle melted chocolate over top and mix well. Spread in a shallow layer on a cookie sheet or broiler pan.

Allow to cool completely, then package in single-serving bags or an inexpensive pet bowl.

Print 10 copies of the tag and attach to gift. Or, create your own tag using the poem below.

Red Nosed Reindeer clipart

When Reindeer fly on Christmas Night,
They work up quite an appetite!
But Mrs. Claus knows what to do,
To feed them when the flight is through.
She mixes up some Reindeer Chow.
A secret only she knows how.

With something salty, something sweet,
It’s Rudolph’s favorite reindeer treat.
Back in her kitchen at the Pole,
She heaps it high in every bowl
To welcome her returning crew.
So here’s a batch that’s just for you!

OK.......ONE MORE!

Use Malt Ball, chocolate covered Raisins Or chocolate covered Peanuts

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer clipart

We were awakened when we heard Santa call,
Dash away, Dash away, Dash away all."
But soon we discovered, out on our lawn,
Santa and his reindeer were all gone.
With our little shovel we started to scoop,
All of the droppings … "YUCK", reindeer poop!
But then we so generously filled up your sack.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your snack!!!"

OK OK ....Promise!!!! LAST one!!!!

Use Green Jelly Beans Or Green M&M'S

(Sorry..No Grinch Pic)

The Grinch has been here!
He left just one clue…
This little green pile,
Of Grinchy "Pooh".

But why did he do it?
Did he want to get caught?
As the Grinch would say,
"I most certainly did not!"