Valued Contributor

Did Spring Honey Lilac Take Everyone By Storm or What?!?

I know I had no intentions of purchasing it for two reasons. The first being I have enough cleansing conditioners and the second, I'm not a fan of floral fragrances. However, after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try. It does have more of a fresh and clean fragrance than a floral one so that was a definite plus. More importantly, the performance of this cc is out of this world. The softness, shine and volume is just crazy good. I love the fact that after spending 5 days in Las Vegas my hair still maintained its curls and never once smelled like smoke. I'm so glad I decided to purchase the 32oz. on auto-delivery last week when Chaz was here. It seems like they cannot keep this product in stock. I'm really curious..... Did this cc just knock it out of the park or what??
Honored Contributor

Re: Did Spring Honey Lilac Take Everyone By Storm or What?!?

I am glad you love it! Unfortunately, for me, it was just okay. I didn't like the scent once in the shower (thought it was wonderful IN the bottle). The performance was just okay - I won't repurchase.

Isn't it awesome when you find one that you totally love though?!

Respected Contributor

I love it too w84WEN. Love the scent, actually both scents! I love the out of the bottle scent and that's the scent that stays with me when my hair is dry. Love the scent I get when I use it in the shower too, the soapy clean scent. It is the perfect amount of moisture for my hair and gives me great lasting volume too.

Respected Contributor

I wasn't trying anymore either but I did ... and I am thrilled with it.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan. Bought the 16 and 32 oz. Both going back. Much prefer SHP and SOB.
Trusted Contributor

I got it for my mom because she loves Lilacs. Plus I always like to try the new ones but I have so much in my stash and I'm currently using/loving the new MIF.

She came over to my house today and you should see her hair!! She normally has an oily scalp, very short, straight, flat, no volume hair but SHL gave her a ton of volume! She cleansed last night, no leave ins at all, let it air dry and went to bed. This morning she fluffed it up and sprayed with VTS. It's unbelievably full!! And she is super excited. It's the best formula for her to date!

I'm going to be an "Indian giver" and make her share it with me! Nah, the MIF works like that for me too. Lots of Wen does. But the SHL seems to be especially good for her Smiley Wink

Just want all to know her experience with it.

KJPA
Honored Contributor

I love the SHL. I ordered one bottle and got it shortly before Chaz' visit. I liked it so much that I went back and ordered two more, right under the wire, before it sold out.

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 RachB said: Not a fan. Bought the 16 and 32 oz. Both going back. Much prefer SHP and SOB.

I won't even try it even though it has gotten so many good reviews. I just don't like floral scents but love SOB and don't really consider it a floral scent at all. To me it is more a citrus scent and citrus scents are my favorite. I also really liked the WWC and stocked up so that I will have some to use next year if the prior seasonals aren't offered again next year.

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to love it, but for me it was just okay...

Respected Contributor

I think it smells nice, but not a wow for me. Performance is good, but again not a wow. I got the 32 oz. and will have no trouble using it up, but probably won't repurchase...even if it was available!