Contributor

So happy to see Nick Chavez on QVC this morning!!!!!!! His products are amazing and his presentations are straight forward.... Glad to see that QVC recognizes that Wen does not work for everyone, although I love Chaz, there is a market for other product lines...

Thanks,

QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome Back, Nick Chavez

I agree and ordered the soft flocker....

Wanted to try the new shampoo and conditioner but they sold out....

Yeah, I think Nick is fun but boy is he rough on the models' heads.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I was surprised that he said he was at QVC for 25 years. Time does fly. Nick has changed in how he presents his products. He seems to reference his credentials frequently. I think it shows that he was affected by Wen's popularity. I think Mary Beth is doing a very good job and works well with Nick....
Honored Contributor

Enjoyed his show and noticed that he referenced his credentials quite a bit .... no problem in that at all, he is experienced and his products are good. I was mistaken that the shampoo & conditioner sold out ...

There are products out there for everyone, that's what makes the marketplace so great!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Sorry I missed Nick. Would have loved to see him demonstrate the Flocker on Mary Beth.

Trusted Contributor

I'd be even more happy if Nick would bring back his SUPER LIFT ROOT SPRAY in the tall white aerosol can...It was the absolute best !

Respected Contributor

Hello, 9531 and welcome. Smile

It was wonderful to see Nick. And for a whole hour, too. His POUF! Root Lifting Spray sold out almost immediately. I also love watching Nick. He brought so many new products today. I kind of squealed like a little girl when he let his hair flow loose. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

not only is his presentation good,he has good products and boy,is he handsome!

Respected Contributor

Nick is hot, in my opinion. I use his products, too. Including his Velvet Mesquite Serum.

Nick will be on again (not for a whole hour show, though) at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time/3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Occasional Contributor

I'd like to try his new hydrating volumizing shampoo & conditioner. My hair is fine, but dry and needs lots of hydration and it's hard to find a volumizing shampoo that works for me. Pureology had a good one, but then they changed the formula and it is terrible. They did come back with old formula, but it's hard to find.