Valued Contributor
Hi Ladies, Just curious who's jumping on this one, and who is passing. I am curious about the CC product. I'm in a base/foundation rut. And I'm super intrigued by this new product. I got a little worried b/c in another thread someone mentioned that the Light shade ran on the yellow side. I am fair, but not Nicole Kidman fair. I have Rosacea (mild-moderate) and I naturally have pinky undertones to my skin. The only other CC-type cream that I've liked is Philosophy's A to Z cream. But it tends to be a little dry and not as dewy as I'd like. If it matters, while I like a few of IT's other products, the Celebration (powder) foundation did not work for me at all. So, what's your opinion on this TSV? And specifically, the CC product? TIASmiley Happy
Super Contributor

Re: Who is getting the IT TSV??

Not sure if this will help but I was lucky enough to have my makeup done by an IT Cos. makeup artist. My skin is fair with pink tones and I had been using the Medium in the regular CC cream. The artist said that I should be in the Light and maybe even Fair. However the Medium was fine on me as well (especially in the warmer months) - my point is that I think the colors are pretty forgiving IMHO!

I am a HUGE fan of the CC cream - it is a product that works very well for my dry skin! (BTW I hated the powder foundation too!) The CC is very hydrating and my skin feels plump and dewy when I wear it!

ETA: I am not getting the TSV - the Vitality Disc is the same for all future orders and also the same as the one I have at home.

Trusted Contributor

I was very tempted until I saw the ingredients in the CC. Too much oil for my breakout-prone skin.

Valued Contributor

On 3/27/2015 orange said:

Not sure if this will help but I was lucky enough to have my makeup done by an IT Cos. makeup artist. My skin is fair with pink tones and I had been using the Medium in the regular CC cream. The artist said that I should be in the Light and maybe even Fair. However the Medium was fine on me as well (especially in the warmer months) - my point is that I think the colors are pretty forgiving IMHO!

I am a HUGE fan of the CC cream - it is a product that works very well for my dry skin! (BTW I hated the powder foundation too!) The CC is very hydrating and my skin feels plump and dewy when I wear it!

ETA: I am not getting the TSV - the Vitality Disc is the same for all future orders and also the same as the one I have at home.

Thank you, Orange!Smiley Happy this is incredibly helpful.
Valued Contributor

Vaccinia-thank you.Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Orange-Since it seems that we have similar skin types, how do you like the bronzer? I know it's a well-liked product. But my HG product is Bobbi Brown's Antigua bronzer. TIA.Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

On 3/27/2015 glmama said: Orange-Since it seems that we have similar skin types, how do you like the bronzer? I know it's a well-liked product. But my HG product is Bobbi Brown's Antigua bronzer. TIA.Smiley Happy

The bronzer is actually pretty good - it doesn't turn orange and gives a fairly subtle touch to my skin. I also have the Antigua and LOVE IT! Another good one that I enjoy is Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer.

Valued Contributor

Orange-Were we separated at birth?Smiley Wink thank you!!
Super Contributor

Sisters from another mother! LOL! You are most welcome!

Valued Contributor

Smiley Happy