Trusted Contributor

My neck is starting to go.....mid 50's....how is your neck at this age?

It is not my neck anyone...who's is it?

I used to have a fine neck

then it happens...

you look in the mirror & see this pulled stretchy cord look with slight sagging skin just starting

You put moisturizer on & pull it tight, but it goes back to that other persons neck...on my body!

WAHHHHHHHHHH

LOL

Super Contributor

Re: My neck is starting to go.....mid 50's....how is your neck at this age?

Yah, I see it on lots of celebrities too. Barbara Walters had a great neck even when she was quite old. Is there a surgery for the neck? I always thought not, but there might be. I will be 49 in September and I'm starting to see my mom's neck. I'd like to get it all pulled up-LOL. I just use retinol for now and hope for the best.

Valued Contributor

So that's what happens....it's not my neck after all...lol!! I'm 62, and just starting to see a slight sagging. Hopefully, mine is partly due to the 50 pounds I lost in the past year and not totally age related!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

Tova said the neck and hands show a woman's age more than anything. There is an old saying about a turkey neck. For whatever reason, women's necks don't age well. All you can do is apply moisturizer daily according to my doctor.
Esteemed Contributor

My neck is my bane! I do everything for it too and have for many years, the poor baby. I think it's genetic. Some lucky ladies have fine necks.

I have worn sunscreen daily and used retin-a for a long time and the neck is still going, but that is just my family heritage, I know. I can't lift it up back with topicals but I am fighting to maintain it where it is before it really falls.

It's really, really not all that bad right now. I just can foretell the future, LOL.

I have no forehead wrinkles or lip lines though. I guess everyone is different as to what falls first. Smiley Happy

We just do our best and that is all we can do. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

My favorite neck product go-to's are Skinn Chin Up and Perricone Sub D. I've used everything coming and going and I really like these the best.

For now. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I am 53 and my neck is looking good. I have been using Isomers line ( EVINE live) for 12 or more years, so my skin looks good over all. So do yourself a favor.
Honored Contributor

The back of my neck is AWESOME!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Lucky charm said:

The back of my neck is AWESOME!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

LOL, me too!

Trusted Contributor

Anyone who is using products they like, please share!

Congrats 05gage25 on the 50 pound weight loss!

just felt the back of my neck; dense, firm, awesome also! LOL

Regular Contributor

I do use Dr. Denese Triple Strength Neck Wrinkle Smoother and it does help you can feel it tightening up and doesn't look so dry. But I too am having those issues. If I could tighten and lift everything on my body I'd be 3 inches taller! LOL