Respected Contributor

Another beauty brand gone from the Q???

Sorry, as I may be late in realizing this. So BECCA cosmetics is no longer on the Q? Geesh, I was so happy to see this brand come to the Q. I have a little something from most brands at QVC, but I would love more choices other than It, Mally, LG, Tarte. I'm in no way bashing those lines at all! I just love to have lots of choices. I hated to see Smashbox leave. Anyone know what happened?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Another beauty brand gone from the Q???

One can assume Becca is gone because sales were not high enough. The challenge for QVC these days is the great number of websites that mainstream products can be purchased from. Becca can be ordered from Sephora, Dermstore, Ulta, etc. often with free shipping. It must be difficult for QVC to get a good market share. Wen, on the other hand does so well here since the full product line is only available at Chaz Dean and QVC.

Contributor

You do have more choices at QVC: Perricone, Philosophy, Bare Minerals, Josie Maran, Bobbi Brown, Givenchy, Ole Henriksen, Stila.......

Respected Contributor

One nice thing about products being available at QVC is that you really get to see them and hopefully get a thorough explanation.

Then, if I can. I try to purchase them elsewhere without paying shipping!

Sometimes QVC has a better buy if there is a combo.

Hyacinth

Valued Contributor

IT has a wonderful cosmetics line.

Regular Contributor

Smashbox is at HSN now.

Regular Contributor

On 2/28/2015 elruth said:

IT has a wonderful cosmetics line.

True but they rarely offer kits. The pricing is the same on their site and they offer free shipping at $25 and it really ships within a day. They also have some great sales and discounts. I ordered this week and the package arrived in 2 days and it is so nicely packaged and they always send a sample. Why even order from QVC unless it is a special deal?

Trusted Contributor

Becca is no longer available at Sephora, only one item is available at Ulta (or Ulta.com) and a few items at Nordstrom. Dermstore is very limited as well. The only place to buy most of their products is from Becca.com. I really, really wanted to try their complexion tint (extremely sheer foundation) but do not feel it is worth $42.00 on their website. I wish I had heard of this item while they were available at Sephora.

Regular Contributor

Q is losing many major brands....but is becoming known for pushing Philosophy, and Temptations in the kitchen line.... two that I would never buy...

Trusted Contributor

Becca may have been a small line without a high quantity of sales, but many of the other lines mentioned above have just a FEW of their items on the Q. I think the beauty dept. at QVC has deteriorated significantly over the past 3 years. Compared to HSN, the Q's beauty dept. is minimal.