Valued Contributor

Uh Oh Damage Already Done on Isomers!!!

Just came on and I've ordered the Dark Spot Corrector and the 1/2 Liter Moisture Mask! That's it. I'm done. Enough brown bottles {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor

Re: Uh Oh Damage Already Done on Isomers!!!

ordered the moisture mask and the hand and body duo.

also thinking the spot corrector, eye peel and the face cleanser. and that will be it for me.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the kit with cleanser, c serum, peel last week and I really love it so far. I could use the dark spot corrector.

Super Contributor

I'm interested in the dark spot corrector. I really don't need anything but that TTV is a killer deal. It's worth it just for the glutathiosome.

Trusted Contributor

Is the Mega-bright Dark Spot Formula new? I don't see any reviews and am wondering if it really works, lol.

Tonight's TTV is the first kit I've been interested in buying from Isomers in a long time. Wonder what the price will be...guess I'll have to wait until 10PM to find out. I love that they moved the TTV presentations from midnight to 10PM EST.

Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 River Song said:

Is the Mega-bright Dark Spot Formula new? I don't see any reviews and am wondering if it really works, lol.

Tonight's TTV is the first kit I've been interested in buying from Isomers in a long time. Wonder what the price will be...guess I'll have to wait until 10PM to find out. I love that they moved the TTV presentations from midnight to 10PM EST.

The TTV price will be approx 55 & shipping for all Isomers is 2.99 for her visit!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

The Mega Bright is fairly new. She launched it a few months back in a bigger size and it sold out. Since this is a new size, they're aren't any reviews. I was thinking I saw some reviews on the other size and they were positive. I could be wrong about that though. I'm interested in it too.

I went ahead and ordered the mask. That's an amazing price for the size you get.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/27/2015 virgosun said:

Just came on and I've ordered the Dark Spot Corrector and the 1/2 Liter Moisture Mask! That's it. I'm done. Enough brown bottles

Until the TTV tonight.

Ordered 2 Moisture Masks that price is just stupid good.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said:

The TTV price will be approx 55 & shipping for all Isomers is 2.99 for her visit!

Thank you for the price! I figured it would be around 20% off and it's pretty close. I may even get this on auto-delivery and figure I can cancel the A-D if I hate the kit, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said:

Thank you for the price! I figured it would be around 20% off and it's pretty close. I may even get this on auto-delivery and figure I can cancel the A-D if I hate the kit, lol.

I will go AD also. They actually let you put a product on hold for as long as you like and keep the price. The only time they cancel is if they will not carry the product anymore.