Super Contributor

I'm looking for a good brow cream to use with a brush. I think it would be easier than a pencil. I just haven't found anything I'm happy with yet. Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Your favorite brow product?

Hi ! This isn't a cream, but it has been my go to for many years now. Laura Geller "Brow Tint/Gel Tamer." It lasts forever.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

My current favorite is the It Cosmetics Build a Brow Gel. Once on, you brush through it to soften the look and it lasts all day.

IT Cosmetics Build-A-Brow 24hr Waterproof 5 in1 Creme Gel Stain w/ Brush - A236722

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 Lanikins said:

My current favorite is the It Cosmetics Build a Brow Gel. Once on, you brush through it to soften the look and it lasts all day.

IT Cosmetics Build-A-Brow 24hr Waterproof 5 in1 Creme Gel Stain w/ Brush - A236722

Lanikins, How long have you had this product? I'm asking because many of the reviews comment about the product drying out in the jar. I know the cap has some patent pending going on...but I just received the product and I'm noticing that it appears to be drying out as well.

I wonder if the drying out pertains to a particular color?

Super Contributor

The new Skinn pencil with gel on the other end, it is the best brow product I have ever used and i have used them all, mousses, pencils, you name it. The product lays down the right amount, it clings to the skin and stays perfect all day

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 DogLvr said:

Lanikins, How long have you had this product? I'm asking because many of the reviews comment about the product drying out in the jar. I know the cap has some patent pending going on...but I just received the product and I'm noticing that it appears to be drying out as well.

That was my question also. Many of the reviews comment on the product drying out after a short time. I just ordered the 5 in 1 brow power pencil. Hopefully, it will work out. I just don't like the idea of having to sharpen it. If it doesn't work out, I'll try the one of the Anastasia products. They seem to get a lot of great reviews.

Honored Contributor

I use Anastasia brow powder duo. I've probably used it for ten years. It's very easy to use and looks very natural. I also use their brow brush. They also have something called Dipbrow Pomade that a lot of people use and love. Anastasia is famous for their brow products. You can buy it at Sephora or anastasia.net. On their website they have something that tells you what shade is best for you based on your natural hair color.

Edited to say that I just checked their website and can't find where they tell you which shade is best for you. I guess they took it down unless I'm just not looking in the right place.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

On 2/26/2015 CissyT said:

That was my question also. Many of the reviews comment on the product drying out after a short time. I just ordered the 5 in 1 brow power pencil. Hopefully, it will work out. I just don't like the idea of having to sharpen it. If it doesn't work out, I'll try the one of the Anastasia products. They seem to get a lot of great reviews.

My review was posted back in October 2014, so that's been four months or so. I use the auburn shade and close the lid tight after each use. No problems with it drying out for me.

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 CissyT said:

My review was posted back in October 2014, so that's been four months or so. I use the auburn shade and close the lid tight after each use. No problems with it drying out for me.

Thank you. I'm glad to hear that. Does anyone know if the formula in the pot is the same as the gel pencil?

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 NickNack said:

I use Anastasia brow powder duo. I've probably used it for ten years. It's very easy to use and looks very natural. I also use their brow brush. They also have something called Dipbrow Pomade that a lot of people use and love. Anastasia is famous for their brow products. You can buy it at Sephora or anastasia.net. On their website they have something that tells you what shade is best for you based on your natural hair color.

Edited to say that I just checked their website and can't find where they tell you which shade is best for you. I guess they took it down unless I'm just not looking in the right place.

Me, too!

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!