Respected Contributor

At the Clinique Counter yesterday I saw the most gorgeous set - a Chubby Lip Pencil, a lovely set of eye shadows and a combo "tub" of foundation & shiner. Called the Nutcracker Suite. The sales girl we had was wearing it and the effect is gorgeous. It goes toward the pinks, and if you are a big pink fan you'll love this. Irresistible! Check it out. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Trusted Contributor

Act I is called the Snowflake Suite (pinks)

Act II is called the Sugarplum Suite (violets) and only available on-line

Honored Contributor

How intense is the lipcolor? The words baby tint make me think it might be too sheer.

Trusted Contributor

So pretty. If I were more of a pink makeup person, I would snap this up. I especially like that pink powder, but I'm still trying to use up a compact of Amazing Grace pink powder I sometimes use as highlighter. Actually, that compact's been around for a few years. It's probably past due time to pitch it!

Esteemed Contributor
That is really pretty. Is that powder a blush.
Esteemed Contributor
That is really pretty. Is that powder a blush.
Respected Contributor

This isn't sold as a set. It is all sold individual.The eye shadows palettes comes in a pink color and violet color

Respected Contributor
On 12/21/2014 cuddlesmama said:

This isn't sold as a set. It is all sold individual.

Super Contributor

Yes, all the pieces are sold separately not together as a set. I bought the Snowflake face powder as a gift for someone.

It is pink but it does have a bit of shimmer to it. It is not a blush, and it is not matte, neither is it a bronzer or highlighter. It is definitely not something anyone could use as an all over face powder (I don't think). I would describe it is as sort of similar to a Bobbi Brown SHIMMER brick, if you are familiar with those, only the Clinique powder is more shimmery and glimmery. hth.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!

Did you see the violet version? Or is that only on Clinique.com?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.