Honored Contributor

SmileZum is one of the best hand soaps I have ever used. NEVER dries your skin. I use it as hand soap and sometimes in the shower. Zum has many other products but I believe Target will only be selling the hand soap. You won't be disappointed.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I love Zum soaps! They have so many great options on their website. I was going to get some for stocking stuffers but couldn't decide. :-)

Respected Contributor

I love scented soap, but Zum was too smelly for me.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/19/2014 KarenQVC said:

I love scented soap, but Zum was too smelly for me.

Your post says it all. I won't even try this soap now. I just can't tolerate a strong scented soap. Thanks for your review. You have saved me money.

Honored Contributor
Zum is sold at my grocery store. They have soaps, lip gloss, candles, and others. I think they are nice, but quite strong.
Frequent Contributor

Zum sells an unscented version of the bar soap! We use the almond and/or frankensense/myrrh in our bathroom, but I love the coffee bars for the kitchen hand washes. Also, there's a "Wee Lavender" baby soap I have purchased for my grand babies! Love! I've never met a Zum bar I did't like!

Trusted Contributor

Are they just bar soaps or do they have liquid in pumps? Not that it matters as far as Target is concerned because we don't have one. But I love smelly soaps and I like to have both bar and liquid options.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor
On 12/20/2014 MrsSweetieBear said:

Are they just bar soaps or do they have liquid in pumps? Not that it matters as far as Target is concerned because we don't have one. But I love smelly soaps and I like to have both bar and liquid options.

Yes, Zum makes body and hand liquid soap; however, I do not know what all the products are that Target will carry. I do know the bar soap. I love the Geranium scent. What is nice is the soaps are made with essential oils not artificial fragrances so I love the smelly scents. It's aromatherapy all wrapped into one.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Does it come in a lavender scent?

Trusted Contributor
On 12/20/2014 KatCat1 said:
On 12/20/2014 MrsSweetieBear said:

Yes, Zum makes body and hand liquid soap; however, I do not know what all the products are that Target will carry. I do know the bar soap. I love the Geranium scent. What is nice is the soaps are made with essential oils not artificial fragrances so I love the smelly scents. It's aromatherapy all wrapped into one.

We are supposed to finally get a Target sometime next year. In the meantime, I've seen bars of Zum soap at my local health food store and never tried it. I haven't noticed if it carries bottles of liquid hand or body soap. I'll look next time I'm there. And I am looking forward to having Target on island. Our K-Mart is just sad and our WalMart is always a mess. Hope Target does better at inventory stocked and keeping it clean.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~