Respected Contributor

Look at Dimitri's January schedule CRAZY!!!!

It looks like he has 4 TSVs. I never get tired of listening to him because he is so passionate about his products but i think SHOPHQ is working him to death. How can any one get any rest with so few hours in between. I admire him for his work ethic but no other vendor on any shopping channel has this kind of schedule. I guess at least they aren't live overnights.

Super Contributor

Re: Look at Dimitri's January schedule CRAZY!!!!

I agree -- too much! I always watch him, too, but this might even cause me to turn the channel. :-)

Respected Contributor

I just looked at the schedule again and they still had Decembers with Januarys so he only has two. But he still is the hardest working vendor on any channel.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, MW That's too bad abut his schedule. I wonder if at this point he's a very big star for them and so he himself gets to decide his schedule. So it *could* be him driving himself to the ground as a workaholic.

It sounds exhausting. And FOUR TTVs- wow! I hope there's nothing there to tempt me, s because I have tons of things to try from his line already and it takes time for the effects to sink in.

ETA: oh just saw your clarification about the TTVs- thanks. Glad to know there's only two. Wink

Frequent Contributor

He usually pops over to Toronto right before or after he is on ShopHQ for a Shopping Channel visit, too.

CeeCee

Trusted Contributor

Or he flies off to Australia. He is big over there too. Plus he works in his office, and he works in the lab with his chemists. He also does celebs make-up for awards shows or photoshoots.

He must have more hours in the day than I do.

He has 2 TTV's, and yes, I am glad he gets to sleep through the night. Live overnights, with broken sleep, would be way way too much.

Last week, he said he had just come back from Australia, and it made me wonder how all these jet-setting celebs get through all the jet lag?

He does get very funny when he is over tired and can't think or speak, but then I also feel bad for laughing because I know it is because he is so tired.

I love Dimitri. He is so real.

Honored Contributor

I hope he becomes the next "big name"........like EL, EA, HR, etc. (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I get the impression he loves to work. I really like watching Dimitri and Heather Hall. He loves to tease her. IMO, she is so pretty and down to earth.
Super Contributor

The man is a mogal.... he loves to live large and works hard to achieve that.

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree that Dimitri is a very had worker. You see some of the other reps selling a product and they don't even do a makeover. Dimitri works on his shows and works hard. The hosts have an easy job when on with him. He gives out so much information that I love to hear all his shows. There's always a new tip. Also, Dimitri is so fine! 8) He's invited everyone to Facebook him with lots of love....