Respected Contributor

I have never tried any of there products but I think I remember there were posters that really liked this product line.

Respected Contributor

Re: Borghese On ShopHq Today

I am looking at this TTV too. Read really good reviews on the masks on makupalley.com

Anyone here buying or have tried these products?

Respected Contributor

If you are new to this line what products would you start with to try. TIA

Regular Contributor

I would start with the masks for sure. Although I haven't used them consistently to see results, they are definitely a treat. They have a spa like scent and are refreshing. I normally do not like scented products and these are heavily scented! I feel like I am spoiling myself when I use them.

Respected Contributor

These masks are the best I have ever used, they are like heaven on earth!! Borghese was on with a (make up) TTV the first week of Nov is when I finally tried the masks, I got the Fango Four in tubes (sold out last night) and I have been enjoying them so much. They are soo smooth going on and very hydrating, these leave my skin feeling so plump and delicious even days later. Apparently these masks are used in every spa across Europe and I can understand why, they are really a treat.

Maria the vendor is a cutie, I enjoyed watching the show last night Smile

Super Contributor

Their makeup is fantastic! I ordered a similar kit (like one being shown today, 309-261) awhile back from Shop and I was very pleasantly surprised at the high quality of every single item in the kit. Think Dior, YSL, etc. quality.

And doesn't host(ess) Wendy look gorgeous today? Wow!

Respected Contributor

I just started using the Fango mud masks - they are fantastic!!

After researching where to get the cheapest price, I actually ordered the big jar of Fango Active mud on eBay and have been using it for about a month now. I liked it so much that last week I ordered item 308-739 from Shop - Five Piece Choice of Fango Mud Skincare Collection w/Bag. I first saw it offered on Beauty Day a few weeks ago and the price was $29 and change for that day only. I ended up not ordering (and regretting it!) and when I checked the next day the price went up to over $50. So I waited to see if they would offer it again at a cheaper price and sure enough last week it was on a Holiday Price of $24.38 - even cheaper than the Beauty Day price - and I jumped on it.

The TTV is a nice configuration and the price is great, especially with FREE shipping!! I already ordered it so I'm set with their masks for awhile, LOL! I especially love the little travel pods. They'll be perfect to take on vacation.

The only thing I would add.....these masks are heavily scented as mentioned upthread. Personally I love the scent and feel that it makes the experience that much more enjoyable, but I can see that others may be bothered by it.

Forgot to add: I hunted down a 10% off coupon code: 10foryou and that took off $5.98 from the TTV for me.

Respected Contributor

If anyone wants to indulge in a nice scalp treatment they will present the Hair and Scalp mask in their next show (2:00 pm west coast, 5 eastern). I bought the duo in the Nov shows, wow this stuff is awesome too. I say scalp because my hair is so short so I bought it for a scalp treatment especially, so I really cant speak to how it does with any length hair but it is worth it for your scalp alone!! I see they are on Holiday price, the jars are the huge 17.5 oz size and you get 2. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} This one you wont find cheaper on the bay I promise!

lmt I bought the 5 pc kit last night {#emotions_dlg.blush} you mentioned above 308-739, I wanted another tube of the Delicato, the travel tubes and eye pads are nice and they threw a 1 oz. cleansing cream in my cart free with my order!!

As far as the scents of the masks, they all smell botanical, not flowery sweet at all. Smile

Frequent Contributor

I'm loving the Fango masks over anything else I have right now. The original green is the one my skin loves the most (haven't tried my pink Brillante yet). I agree with everything said above. SeaGal spot on as usual.

What I least enjoy about masks is removing them, until yesterday. I have two sponges from my kit I bought in November and decided I should give it a try as long as I have them. Incredible!!! The mask came off instantly and felt like a spa treatment in removing it. Love the mask, adore the sponge!

I bought the TTV yesterday.

Respected Contributor

On 12/18/2014 SeaGal said:

If anyone wants to indulge in a nice scalp treatment they will present the Hair and Scalp mask in their next show (2:00 pm west coast, 5 eastern). I bought the duo in the Nov shows, wow this stuff is awesome too. I say scalp because my hair is so short so I bought it for a scalp treatment especially, so I really cant speak to how it does with any length hair but it is worth it for your scalp alone!! I see they are on Holiday price, the jars are the huge 17.5 oz size and you get 2. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} This one you wont find cheaper on the bay I promise!

lmt I bought the 5 pc kit last night {#emotions_dlg.blush} you mentioned above 308-739, I wanted another tube of the Delicato, the travel tubes and eye pads are nice and they threw a 1 oz. cleansing cream in my cart free with my order!!

As far as the scents of the masks, they all smell botanical, not flowery sweet at all. Smile

I haven't yet tried the eye pads that were included in the set, maybe this weekend. I also received the bonus cleansing cream - haven't tried that yet either. Hope you like the kit!