Occasional Contributor

I really love WEN products. The different scents are as wonderful for the senses as they are for the hair. But.... would anyone other than myself be interested in a line of unscented WEN products?

Super Contributor

I'd try a unscented Wen CC!

Honored Contributor

Unscented and menthol free, I'd try that.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I definitely would like an unscented Wen since I prefer the lighter scents and can't tolerate some of the more overpowering formulas.

Honored Contributor

I think an unscented WEN would be a wonderful product, but I'm not sure it's possible because I suspect that some of the ingredients may have an unpleasant scent in itself that they are trying to mask. That's the only reason I can think for the heavy scents in some of the products, which are difficult to take.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I love the scents and look forward to each one (well as long as I have been using) but can understand how the no-scent would work for some...I still think the best one I have tried scent wise, is the SHP....Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
On 12/17/2014 quadmimi said:

I love the scents and look forward to each one (well as long as I have been using) but can understand how the no-scent would work for some...I still think the best one I have tried scent wise, is the SHP....Smiley Happy

I agree that SHP is the best formula of Wen that I have ever used for both scent and overall results. I really wish that it would become a permanent selection.

Trusted Contributor

I would much prefer unscented. However, it seems the big marketing tactic is the scents. Maybe they don't think an unscented would sell.

Honored Contributor

Love the scents of 613, SHP, FTP, BGT , WAT & I think I'll like this spring too. But, I think it would be good to offer an unscented for those who prefer it.

I'd like Milk & Honey (4 honey complex) {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

The scents come from the essential oils, so in order to get an unscented WEN, chemicals would have to be added to mask the natural scents of the oils and extracts. I do agree that a major part of WEN is the scent - that's the whole reason for the seasonals, after all. The core formulas are more for performance, but Chaz has said that he started doing seasonals because WENners wanted more scents.