Respected Contributor

Foreo Luna Mini vs. Clarisonic

I've used a Clarisonic off and on for a couple of years. Always seems to break me out and irritate my skin (even with the sensitive brush.) HSN has the Foreo Luna Mini on 3 flexpays so I'm thinking about getting it. For those of you who have used the Luna Mini, do you like it? Do you think it's worth it?

Respected Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna Mini vs. Clarisonic

I just received mine from HSN last week, and I love it! I hardly use the Clarisonic anymore as I hate the fact that I have to keep spending money to replace the brushes. That aside, I love how the Foreo leaves my skin. It is so easy, lightweight, simple to use. Use rinse it off (no worry about keeping this clean, not nasty like brushes are) and can also be used in the shower if you want. I use this at night when I am cleaning my face before bed and my skin never looked so radiant. I am donating or throwing out my Clarisonic. There is one thing though you should know. The only way to charge this is with your computer. You have to buy a regular plug-in (to the wall) recharger from their website but it is under $20.00 which is what I did. Got it in pink - LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have two Clarisonics and I don't use them anymore, I use the Foreo Luna Mini every day (and no brushes to replace). I think the Luna is much easier on the facial skin.
Respected Contributor

Awesome, thanks!

Valued Contributor

I've had my full size Foreo Luna for over a year (the blue one for combo skin) and have really enjoyed it. I used a Clarisonic for a few years, then the Clarisonic Mia----I still use the Mia occasionally, but must say it does seem a bit harsh on my skin after getting used to the Foreo. I highly recommend it---does a good job, easy, clean, holds a charge forever, looks nice sitting on the vanity! :-)

KK

Honored Contributor

I never had an official Clarisonic, but had a close dupe a few years ago. I used it faithfully and ended up with some broken capillaries. About a year ago, the Foreo Luna was launched at a super attractive price, but I missed out. Finally, in June, I got my mini from HSN and I've used it every day, mostly twice a day. I like it so much better than the brush type cleansing tool I had before. It's gentle, there are no brushes to replace, and the initial charge lasted me around 5 months. It's a convenient size so it's easy to take along on a trip. The larger version of the Foreo Luna has a massaging side to help treatment products penetrate better, but I honestly don't believe it's worth the additional investment. The mini has different size nubs and pattern configurations on either side; one for normal cleansing and one for deep cleansing. However, it is possible to use the side of the unit to massage products in, if you really want to do that. I also believe that the vibrating cleansing provides some degree of lymphatic massage to stimulate drainage, which is good for you. Yes, I really like this tool a lot and look forward to doing my cleansing routines. I bought two of them for Christmas gifts this year. I hope the recipients like it as much as I do!

Super Contributor

I found that the Clarisonic irritated my rosacea. I have a Foreo Luna clone. I really like it and it's so much easier to use. I have seen an authentic Foreo Luna and mine looks the same except for the trademark name under the on/off switch. http://dhgate.refr.cc/NQJSGJ6 For charging purposes I use the old connector for my iPhone 4.
Frequent Contributor

Hi ladies I just found an awesome deal on line 79$ for Luna or mini no shipping. I contacted the original web site is ordered from a year ago when I got my mini and asked if this is a trademarked original or a scam I am waiting for a response .if it is lagit it's an awesome deal . I will keep you posted,ps I love my mini,do not use my clarisonic anymore
Respected Contributor

On 12/17/2014 melting said: Hi ladies I just found an awesome deal on line 79$ for Luna or mini no shipping. I contacted the original web site is ordered from a year ago when I got my mini and asked if this is a trademarked original or a scam I am waiting for a response .if it is lagit it's an awesome deal . I will keep you posted,ps I love my mini,do not use my clarisonic anymore

On the Nutri Daily website? I saw that too but it looked a little too suspect. Even if it's legit, I still feel more comfortable knowing I'll have an easy return. So I ordered from HSN. They sent me a 15% off coupon so I saved a little. Wish Ulta carried the mini....could have used my 20% off everything coupon. Oh well....15% is decent, too!

Respected Contributor

I purchased the mini from HSN but it is wrapped and under the tree, I have to wait another week. I am soo excited to try it!

I had a 20% off code from them, that pushed me over the edge!! Smile