Super Contributor
You can get one with the code PRESENT and $30 purchase and free shipping! A nice freebie!
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}yes I just received the email on this one, only good for today and YES I am jumping on this one, really nice gift with purchase!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I just received her set of 4 buki brushes. I was going to buy them when she had F&F sale but they were not on her site. If you make a purchase for this don't forget to check out RetailMeNot for 20% off coupon. I used it on the buki brushes. I just checked the email I deleted this morning without opening. I may have to buy something else. LOL!!! Nice bag with goodies. I don't wear eyeliner but I could try it. Wish it was a different color. I don't wear eyeliner or mascara because my eyes are always running & I'm always rubbing them which I cannot do with the makeup on.

Super Contributor
On 12/17/2014 Nightowlz said:

I just received her set of 4 buki brushes. I was going to buy them when she had F&F sale but they were not on her site. If you make a purchase for this don't forget to check out RetailMeNot for 20% off coupon. I used it on the buki brushes. I just checked the email I deleted this morning without opening. I may have to buy something else. LOL!!! Nice bag with goodies. I don't wear eyeliner but I could try it. Wish it was a different color. I don't wear eyeliner or mascara because my eyes are always running & I'm always rubbing them which I cannot do with the makeup on.

doesn't look like it will let you use the retailmenot code and the code for the gift. bummer

Super Contributor

The email I got today is for Free Shipping -- so what's in the bag, if anything? Is it cute? :-)

Super Contributor
On 12/17/2014 MarenSeattle said:

The email I got today is for Free Shipping -- so what's in the bag, if anything? Is it cute? :-)

scroll down in the email

Respected Contributor
I will not give IT anymore business. Just my 2cents. I wrote a semi bad review on their website for a product and it never made the page. Shocker. All the reviews are ""rave"" and ""5 star"". I'm moving on...
Super Contributor

I just ordered the limited edition makeup palette on her website! I used a 20% off coupon found online and chose free two day air shipping!! It has great reviews. Christmas gift to myself.

http://www.itcosmetics.com/limited-edition-naturally-pretty-essentials-palette

It looks good!!

Honored Contributor
On 12/17/2014 jewelsluvsbeauty said:
On 12/17/2014 Nightowlz said:

doesn't look like it will let you use the retailmenot code and the code for the gift. bummer

I was going to place another order to get the freebie but since I could not use the 20% off code I passed.
Respected Contributor
On 12/17/2014 Quiltlady said:

I just ordered the limited edition makeup palette on her website! I used a 20% off coupon found online and chose free two day air shipping!! It has great reviews. Christmas gift to myself.

http://www.itcosmetics.com/limited-edition-naturally-pretty-essentials-palette

It looks good!!

It has great reviews b/c they only post 5 star reviews. And they probably wrote them. I returned that box but paid $44. It will probably take them months to refund my $ their CS is so lousy. If you got 20% off, the eyeshadows, blush and bronzer may be worth it. The lip glosses are .00000000001 oz each