Valued Contributor

Free Shipping on All Beauty on...

HSN! Yay! I'm ordering! What are you getting???

Super Contributor

Re: Free Shipping on All Beauty on...

I got the OPI Holiday Nail Lacquer Collection and the Korres Helping Hands Moisturizing Hand Cream Trio. With coupon the total was $49.48. Last year's kit was much better but there's several things in this one I haven't tried, and I will use all the polish colors, so for $31.96 it's an absolute steal.

Valued Contributor

Thanks!, The Q seems to resist the trend to offer free shipping. Totally, their loss. I went to Ulta and Sephora today and purchased several items I had viewed on the Q. No s&h, and no waiting to receive my beauty items! Happy! Will now check out HSN!
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered lots of stuff at L'Occitane.com --- free shipping after spending a low minimum, and lower prices on certain products. Most of these products (collections) will be given as Christmas gifts. I even sent a basket of goodies to my friend's daughter who's going to school in Chicago. Great Value!!!!

Honored Contributor

I want to pick up another nourishing Tweak-D to have onhand but I guess I will wait until there is a coupon code and free shipping since I don't need it quite yet.

I wonder if they are getting rid of the huggable hangers??! There is hardly any left and only a fraction of the colors they use to have. I wanted to pick up some more burgundy and dark green ones but they don't have those colors in just the regular hangers. I will be sad if they go away. Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

don't you just love HSN and they value their customers. I have ordered the OPI kit, and emi-jay hair ties. Cant wait for them to come.

Super Contributor

No worries, there's no way they are they getting rid of huggable hangers. I think they're probably sending what's left of this year's hangers to the outlet stores to make way for the new ones, and possibly new colors, that will be coming in. That's one of their biggest sellers, they're not going anywhere.

Honored Contributor

I have a few free shipping coupons from them so don't need this. But for the rest of you...take advantage!
Honored Contributor

On 11/19/2014 yogamom1985 said:

don't you just love HSN and they value their customers. I have ordered the OPI kit, and emi-jay hair ties. Cant wait for them to come.

The hair ties look great & the background/development of them is also wonderful.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 11/19/2014 HappyDaze said:

I want to pick up another nourishing Tweak-D to have onhand but I guess I will wait until there is a coupon code and free shipping since I don't need it quite yet.

I wonder if they are getting rid of the huggable hangers??! There is hardly any left and only a fraction of the colors they use to have. I wanted to pick up some more burgundy and dark green ones but they don't have those colors in just the regular hangers. I will be sad if they go away. Smiley Sad

I wouldn't worry too much about the Huggable Hangers going anywhere - they are some of the biggest moneymakers for HSN. I agree with the poster who suggested they may just be gearing up for new colors next season.