Super Contributor

What are the products in your Wen collection that you just cannot live without that you use on a daily basis or weekly basis?

Also, if you are just starting out with Wen what are the essentials you must have?

Super Contributor

Tea Tree cleansing conditioner, 613 styling crème, Lav WEN body lotion and TT oil. I could do fine with only those. I use the other oils, remoist, mousse and RTM, but if asking about necessities, just those four. Those work for me head to toe - hair, face and body.

Esteemed Contributor

TT Oil always!

My bipolar hair is too finicky for one CC. This week, it's 613. A few weeks ago, it was Fig.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

I just started using Wen TT Oil for my oily scalp to see if it would balance it. I ordered the Classic TSV so I can try the CC. I have not used any other Wen products yet. Love the TT Oil my scalp feels really clean. I was reading the Benefits of Oils thread & now trying to decide which to try next.

Esteemed Contributor
Okay, ready? 613 Cc for facial cleansing/masks TT RTM for face, neck décolleté, BGT RTM for hair, POM oil, BCC and BL. POM (or other) RTM for workouts. I use serum, FC . 613 BNT and EDT. 613 RTM for bed. Use any oil handy for cuticles. That is my everyday WEN. This does not include the CC's or styling cream/VTS I use.
Frequent Contributor

TT cleansing conditioner!

Respected Contributor
TT cleansing conditioner plus 613 cc. I love Fall Ginger Pumpkin cc so that too. I'd be fine with only cc's but I also really like the oils and styling creme. I am addicted to the seasonals, so as long as I have a bottle of tea tree and 613 on hand, I am good to go.
Esteemed Contributor

Ive always wanted to try WEN but haven't. (Because although I have nice thick and healthy hair, I go through lots of hair dye in recent years covering my grays!). Also my DH has very dry salt and pepper hair and I always wonder if it would help that if I get some WEN?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Fig cleansing conditioner is my must-have. Everything else is a nice-to-have.

I love the seasonals, oils, replenishing treatment mist and remoist, but I could find or make satisfactory replacements for all of them if I had to and don't take all of those with me when I go away for a week or two on vacation.

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered by first oil. I took the advice of another poster and ordered the FTP oil because it will be going away. I'm planning on getting the 613 body treatment soon and the oil took.

I'm currently used the FTP CC and I love it....I got it on AD but I will run out before february thats for sure. I have long thick color treated hair.