Frequent Contributor

June Gallons AD "unable to obtain stock" for Nov/Dec shipment

I just got an email from QVC that states my AD shipment for another gallon is delayed because there is no stock. Have any of you gotten this? Or had this happen before? Will I not get my second shipment now?

Respected Contributor

Re: June Gallons AD ""unable to obtain stock"" for Nov/Dec shipment

Oh no {#emotions_dlg.scared} I hope it really is just delayed, and they can still get it to you. I got an email letting me know my AD was getting ready to ship, but that was last week, and I haven't heard anything since. Fingers crossed!

Esteemed Contributor

What scent/flavor did you order?
Frequent Contributor

On 11/18/2014 Alter Ego said: What scent/flavor did you order?

BGT.

Super Contributor

I received the same email and I also ordered the BGT. I can't understand how there would be a problem. QVC took these orders months ago...

Frequent Contributor

On 11/18/2014 cgil said:

I received the same email and I also ordered the BGT. I can't understand how there would be a problem. QVC took these orders months ago...

That's exactly what I'm thinking. How do they not have stock when I essentially ordered this six months ago? It makes no sense. They couldn't get stock in six months?

Respected Contributor

On 11/18/2014 cnd8 said:
On 11/18/2014 cgil said:

That's exactly what I'm thinking. How do they not have stock when I essentially ordered this six months ago? It makes no sense. They couldn't get stock in six months?

I agree that it is very disappointing to read this. They should always have AD quantities available to ship close to the actual ship date. Six months should be a sufficient time for them to replenish their stock.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it is still in stock on Chaz's website? If so, I don't know how they couldn't obtain stock.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't follow the Wen threads that much, although I love my Wen. Anyways, did I hear that the price of BGT was supposed to go up? That it wasn't supposed to be priced the same as the other scents. Maybe the cost was too prohibitive?? (I'm just thinking and could be wrong. Obviously, they shouldn't sell something they can't honor!)
Esteemed Contributor

Well about a week ago I just pushed out my gallon of BGT into mid Jan. so if/ when it comes it will be okay. Haven't seen any email yet. I'm sure they'll fill the orders.