Contributor

I love Sherri Shepherd and her wigs, the prices are great for the look, I ordered one and can't wait to get it.

Respected Contributor
I agree,Her prices are good and she is fun....glad I got to see her presentation.
Respected Contributor

It was a fast-moving presentation which made for fun watching. I almost caved!

Respected Contributor
I agree. Sherri was down to earth and entertaining. (Maybe others can take notes!)
Honored Contributor

Her wigs are really very stylish and reasonably priced. She is a character and keeping herself busy on Broadway right now. If I was in the market for a wig, I would definitely consider hers.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

She was on WWHL on Bravo last night and did a great job. She made fellow guest, Kenya Moore, look silly & ungrateful towards her fans, not hard to do...

They did a little bit showing Sherri's wigs on various celebs. They look well made.

Honored Contributor

Did not like her that much on The View but on QVC she was really fun and engaging. I did not see last night but the first time she was on I think with Jacque.

Respected Contributor

Darn! I missed her show. But I do love me some Sherri. She has great energy.

Saw her on Watch What Happens Live Sunday night and she set Kenya straight on Kenya's catty remark to a caller.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Regular Contributor

Sherri is a lot of fun and I bought 2 of her wigs when she was on the last time. Both are cute and comfortable.

Super Contributor

That new shag wig was adorable! I was wondering if Shawn ever wore one of the wigs during the presentations or not???