Super Contributor

Which December TSV did you order?

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}And how many did you order?

I have sort of given up on anything besides the core formulas. I don't enjoy the other products either and seldom use them so they just end up going to someone else in the mail or sitting around in my limited cupboard space waiting for some day. Performance is always better with the cores for me and I have never been wild about the scent of most of the seasonals. It was fun to try the seasonals over the years but I liked maybe two of them total. So I am really doing my happy dance over this TSV!

I ordered two now and will order two more later on December 6th so that I can stagger paying a bit, not going to go the AD way because the second set will not include the box and boxes stack really well under my cupboard and I like this size because I can fit two side my side in my shower caddy and I don't like them sitting on the shower floor. I think 4 orders will be enough CC for me for the year. About. I think. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Contributor

Re: Which December TSV did you order?

I ordered 2 seasonals. They're all my favorite ones so I couldn't resist.

Regular Contributor

I got the seasonals on AD. Seasonals work best for my hair and I love trying all the scents!
Honored Contributor

I ordered one of each on AD.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I only ordered the core formulas. I may still decide to order the seasonal formulas and if I decide to order this won't order until the actual tsv date. I only buy Wen for myself and don't really need 10 cleansing conditioners. I still have a good supply of cleansing conditioners that I haven't opened yet. I was thinking of buying as gifts but found out that only one of my nieces really wants to try Wen. I intend to give her one of my extra SHP for her birthday in December since it is my favorite formula and should be a good choice for her hair type. I intend to also order Wen men for my friend and if he doesn't like it I am sure that I will find someone else that will use it.

TreeinWind, 4 orders of the tsv will give you 20 cleansing conditioners. I know that 20 cleansing conditioners would last me longer than a year. I have never really checked since I don't really keep track of what I use every month but I would say that one 16 oz. cleansing conditioner lasts me at least 3 weeks or maybe an entire month. I have many open bottles of Wen so therefore not sure how much is used in a month.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tree, nice to "see" ya I ordered the seasonals was going to order both but after doing a quick inventory I decided to pass on them. I'll just change one of my other TSV's to get lavender and Fig.
Contributor

I ordered 2 seasonal AD sets! I always use tea tree/bgt as my first cleanse but like to switch up my second cleanse and leave in depending on my mood!! May cancel my AD depending on how much of these sets I get through by my next shipment in May, as I cleanse my hair every other day.
Respected Contributor

Seasonals on auto del....I have only used seasonals, (fig once) but they seem to do great on my hair...I would like to try the 613 sometime tho....can't wait to line them all up!! :0

Respected Contributor

On 11/17/2014 quadmimi said:

Seasonals on auto del....I have only used seasonals, (fig once) but they seem to do great on my hair...I would like to try the 613 sometime tho....can't wait to line them all up!! :0

You will probably like 613 but may not be able to use it everyday. I use the seasonals mixed with one of the core formulas almost every time I cleanse. A couple of times a month I will use 613 instead of a seasonal. You definitely need to try it since most of us love the scent of 613.

Valued Contributor

I ordered 2 of each on AD. We do an annual cookie exchange for the holidays, and at this great price, I can afford to include a cleansing conditioner with my homemade cookie tin. A little something extra for Santa's helpers.