Frequent Contributor

Do you use cerave products on face?

I'm sorry if this is a repetitive subject on here but I would like to hear from those who use the lotion and cream on your face. My skin has gotten drier with this deep freeze we are in. With my rosacea I like to keep it simple. I'm just a tad nervous if they would be pore clogging for face. Thanks!!!
Contributor

Re: Do you use cerave products on face?

I have been using their eye cream for puffiness, can't say I notice a difference. I guess maybe I am expecting a miracle.
Super Contributor

In the past year, my skin has been consider lay drier than the pervious combo/oily skin I always had. Cereve really has been a life saver. Another love is First Aid Beauty cream. I generally use one of these two creams on my very dry/tight areas as a second layer over my normal moisturizer. I will also add that I have been using the eye cream as well and Do actually feel like it's helping that area. I have a new First Aid Beauty eye cream as well and am feeling like that one is making my eye area appear drier Smiley Sad. It has some color to it.
Respected Contributor

Cerave didn't work for me. It broke me out. The eye cream didn't give me enough moisture.
Super Contributor

YUP.

Use the hydrating cleanser and the PM moisturizer---love those ceramides.

I don't use the day cream with spf only because I have many other products to use up before I get that one.

Oh, and in the winter (I have rosacea) I use Josie Moran's argan oil at night, too. Love it.

Super Contributor

I use the CeraVe moisturizer/spf lotion under makeup and the heavier cream at night over my Retin-A. I love both products.

Contributor

I have been using the eye cream and am/pm lotion moisturizers for about 6 months and am very pleased. I'm going to purchase the cream, as I need a boost in night time hydration now that cold weather has set in. Give them a try! Most drugstores have great return policies, if you're unhappy.
Respected Contributor

I use the foaming facial cleanser and both day and night moisturizers. I have been using them for over a year and love them. Affordable the stores have a lot of sales on these products and it does what it is supposed to. The cleanser takes off all makeup also. It never broke me out.

Honored Contributor

I use the CeraVe cream on my body as it was recommended by my derm. It is very heavy and I am not crazy about it, but it really works. However, I do not use any of their products on my face. They do have a lotion which is no doubt lighter and might work better on your face, unless, of course, your face is very, very dry and then you could try the cream. I could never use the cream on my face as it would break me out as it is so heavy. I did notice on the side of the jar is is approved by some type of medical psoriasis association.

What about the Simple products, they are supposed to be very gentle and are just for the face?

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

Yes, I used the lotion on my face! Its hydrating and plumping.