Frequent Contributor

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has used the 613 treatment as a facial moisturizer. I am watching the show right now and Chaz mentioned he uses on his face.

TIA

Esteemed Contributor
I have used it on my neck , it's really great stuff , I cannot believe how soft my neck area is.
Valued Contributor

I have used it on my face and have had great results. I do have to say I have had AMAZING results with the Bamboo Green Tea as well. Using the CC as a face mask does wonders to dry, flaky skin.

Frequent Contributor

The 613 cleansing conditioner is amazing on your face, too. When I put it on, all the fine lines immediately disappear!

Note to self: Why are you not remembering to use this everyday?!

Frequent Contributor

I tried the 613 cleansing conditioner on my face. It felt like my skin was burning. Couldn't wait to wash it off.

Frequent Contributor
Thank you all for your replies! I'm going to get the stuff in the tub and try it as a moisturizer on my face and bring it down to my chest!! Hey it can't hurt, right??
Respected Contributor
I use BGT with great success. 613 made my face feel dry and tight.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor
On 11/16/2014 w84WEN said:

I have used it on my face and have had great results. I do have to say I have had AMAZING results with the Bamboo Green Tea as well. Using the CC as a face mask does wonders to dry, flaky skin.

So you use the CC as a mositurizer and dont wash it off? I have used it as a face cleanser but never a moisturizer...interesting.

Honored Contributor
On 11/16/2014 mommy4 said: Thank you all for your replies! I'm going to get the stuff in the tub and try it as a moisturizer on my face and bring it down to my chest!! Hey it can't hurt, right??

actually it could hurt, as in cause irritation. I could never use the products on my face, especially not leaving it on my skin definitely without washing it off.

Frequent Contributor
On 11/16/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 11/16/2014 mommy4 said: Thank you all for your replies! I'm going to get the stuff in the tub and try it as a moisturizer on my face and bring it down to my chest!! Hey it can't hurt, right??

actually it could hurt, as in cause irritation. I could never use the products on my face, especially not leaving it on my skin definitely without washing it off.

Hi Happydaze! Thank you! I didn't realize it could cause irritation. Chaz said he uses as a facial moisturizer. I'm glad I waited.