Love Lancome Hypnose Drama

Love They're real by Benefit, but it's far too hard to get off

Love chanel le volume--also hard to get off

Like Voluminous for drugstore

I didn't care for Guerlain

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: Mascaras you have tried and love?

I have tried Bobbi Brown (very, very nice) and Estee Lauder (the one that conditions lashes). I stopped using both because of price. I now use Aveda's Mosscara that conditions lashes and almay. Other brands I have tried are Laura Mercier, Stila & Tarte. I would say that Bobbi & Estee have the best out of the brands I have tried. I don't feel like paying $25 & up for a mascara anymore.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I prefer Prescriptives. I have both Lash Envy and False Eyelashes Plush, but prefer the latter.

Another new nic RRR? What happened to DowntonAbbey?

Super Contributor

Lancome Hypnose Drama

DiorShow

Contributor

I am just wanting a mascara that has a thick brush and easy to come off......nothing water resistant or waterproof. Thank you for posting. I have tried Chanel Le Volume and G. Armani Black Estacy I think or something like that and Chanel Imm? I love Dior IT but it is water resistant.......I want something conditioning. I know Pure has something but they are $21 now and the brush does not get all the lashes........just need to know what to love and I am not finding it.

For those that love Mascara Nordstrom will be having buy two get one free and that is a good deal.......yet......what to choose?

Contributor

On 10/28/2014 MandySays said:

Lancome Hypnose Drama

DiorShow

I have been told by a sales rep these are two good ones.

Contributor

There is one brand that comes off in tubulars as they wash off and I think that would be interesting to see. I can't remember though which one does. I would like to try Kevin Aucoin but I read the Essential Mascara is hard to get off........so that one will not be for me. Regards

Honored Contributor

Dior Show has a super thick brush and it is easy to remove, also Lancome Hypnose Drama, and Bobbi Brown Smoky Lash Mascara(my fav)!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/28/2014 BlondeVenus said:

I am just wanting a mascara that has a thick brush and easy to come off......nothing water resistant or waterproof. Thank you for posting. I have tried Chanel Le Volume and G. Armani Black Estacy I think or something like that and Chanel Imm? I love Dior IT but it is water resistant.......I want something conditioning. I know Pure has something but they are $21 now and the brush does not get all the lashes........just need to know what to love and I am not finding it.

For those that love Mascara Nordstrom will be having buy two get one free and that is a good deal.......yet......what to choose?

Try Hypnose Drama. It's nice and it's easy to get off. The Chanel one is awesome, but it's hard to remove.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"