Trusted Contributor

Just received my order from her website and was a bit disappointed. Although I like the body butter, my jar was only about 3/4 full - certainly not full the way it is when she demos it on the Q. And I expected "Bloom" to have a scent - it does not. Still undecided as to return.

Esteemed Contributor

Items are sold by weight... not volume. But it is misleading when the containers look full during a presentation. What turned me off from the presentation... maybe it was my HD tv, but the models looked greasy after they applied the body butter! If I was looking to buy, that would have steered me away.

Super Contributor
I bought the "bloom" scent and also can't smell anything. And mine also looked 3/4 full. My order came with a card that explained that it's full,when packed, but since its whipped, it deflates a bit after packing.
Respected Contributor
Yes, it is by weight not volume. They probably looked greasy because they are on air and constantly applying. Certainly at home you would apply once in an hour or two rather than continuously. It takes very little of her body butter to do the job. And, it does it very nicely, IMO. So glad I scored during her Secret Sale. I'm stocked up and my mom rec'd a lovely birthday present.
Respected Contributor

I love JM's body butter and agree that they apply it very liberally on tv. That is not how you would normally use it. If you don't put on too much it absorbs in nicely and keeps your skin soft.

Deb

Honored Contributor
What scent is bloom suppose to be? I have the Vanilla Fig, Be Comforted, and like mine. I agree that it only takes a small amount, otherwise it would be greasy.
Valued Contributor

Bloom, for me, does not have very much of a scent. I like her body butters and this lightly scented body butter is fine. There was a note stating that all body butters are the same weight or something.

Honored Contributor

I really like what her body butters do for my skin but the scents are either nothing like their name implies or super light, almost undetectable. After yet another recent disappointment in her scents (be refreshed), I decided not to purchase anymore. Love the performance, not feelin' the scents (or lack thereof). Too many other good choices (and many that are cheaper!) out there to continue buying hers.

Super Contributor

Love her body butters but not crazy about the scented ones. Usually just stick with unscented and use my own parfum. It does not stay greasy and quickly soaks into the skin. Can't be without it.

Super Contributor

Imagine Whipping Egg Whites. The weight of what you are ordering is accurate. The amount doesn't bubble up out of the Jar like it does on QVC as they overfill to make it look like more. She doesn't seal them as she is trying to use less non recyclable material and create less waste. Personally, I think they should make the Jars smaller so it will come up to the brim.