Regular Contributor

It seems to me, that everyone who has a name of some recognition, is into some kind of a product.. on the TV shopping channels.

Now after watching Robin, her new cologne set on "the other channel" she named it after her mother, Georgia, who was a victim of domestic abuse and I believe its a portion of the purchase price is going to her foundation, Georgia Smiles.

It is good to see money going to a very worthwhile charity.

Esteemed Contributor

Was her mother abused or just very meek and put herself last? I forget what she exactly said on Dr Phil.

Regular Contributor

I would not buy anything from her. Have seen to much already. Thought she was a make it at home person.

Valued Contributor

I was thinking it was her sister. She was on Dr Phil's show ages ago and she was disfigured, but I don't recall the details.

Frequent Contributor

Its her mom, she was abused by her husband. Robins dad.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched a few moments last night ~ that woman is a bit strange.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Regular Contributor
On 10/28/2014 twopeas said:

I watched a few moments last night ~ that woman is a bit strange.

I think she is a little too. However..,

It almost looks like the one side of her face, is like she had a stroke or something.

And I think she is somewhat nervous too..

I may be wrong but it that is what comes across to me.

Honored Contributor

Robin's mother was not abused, that's what she claimed several weeks back.

Respected Contributor
I don't know what she could possibly sell that would be authentic. She is weird and rides her hubby coattails. Not interested .
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen the presentation but I looked at the on-line info and it says Robin and HSN will each donate $1.00 from the sale of the sets to When Georgia Smiled: The Revelation Foundation. I looked that foundation up and it is for women and children, particularly those who have been the victims of abuse.

It says nothing about Robin's mom or why the foundation was started, that I could find.