Valued Contributor

613 does not work for my hair. I've tried it over and over.

I have been Wenning for over a year. I primarily use TT/Fig. I mix some seasonals with TT and it gives me a little more volume. I have bought and tried 613 numerous times. I have mixed it with TT, with seasonals and my hair does not like 613. The 613 remoist left my hair dry and brittle. Threw it out. Same thing with 613 CC. I still have a 1/2 bottle which I began using on my dog.

I've tried it so many ways, mixed with other CC's, tried not adding it as a leave-in.

Any ideas?

Honored Contributor

Re: 613 does not work for my hair. I've tried it over and over.

My idea- just stop using it? It doesn't work for you. Why keep trying to get it to work for you?

Honored Contributor

Some products just aren't for some. I love WEN, but some products I do not like, no matter who raves about it. Since you have it, try it as a leave in. if it doesn't work be done with it. Some people I hear leave it in all night then wash out. I think that is what I heard. Try it in a few months again since you have some. Hair changes, and what doesn't work now, may save the day tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

Does your dog like it?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

...There's a 613 ReMoist? Or are you talking about the Replenishing Treatment Mist? Well, if you're willing to try one more thing, I would suggest that you may be able to use it the way I do (the only way I can), which is in combination with a ton of moisture. I mix no more than 2 pumps in with Fig for my first cleanse ONLY...never second, and never as a leave-in. Then my second cleanse (which gets left in for 5-10 mins) is straight Fig. I do notice benefits from 613 that I don't get without it, but I have to be very cautious in how I use it. And I skip it entirely every 3rd or 4th time I wash. I wish I could use it more, because I love the scent of it!
Trusted Contributor

I also use the Fig and TT and love how they leave my hair. Tried the 613 CC and left my hair way too soft and limp and I have very thick, coarse hair. I don't watch those 613 shows because of that. I sure do love my Fig and TT though.
Honored Contributor

On 10/28/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Does your dog like it?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

I have been using Wen for several years. When I first started, it made my hair feel very soft, but I never got the results and amazing hair the models have. I still have the same hair I did three years ago, but I think the idea is a good one that makes sense for "healthier" hair, so I continue to use it. It may be your hair kind of "plateaus" and reaches it's maximum benefits after awhile. That is what I think happened to me. But, if your hair seems worse, or dry, maybe take a break from it then try again. Good Luck! Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

I couldn't get Cucumber Aloe to work for me. In only a couple weeks my hair went from soft and bouncy and clean to looking like I hadn't cleansed my hair in a month. I didn't notice anything changing for about the first week of using it but then i would look in the mirror and wondered what was going on as i cleansed every day (and yes, i do 2 cleanses and use enough cleansing conditioner!) but it just kept looking more and more limp and oily. I kept using more and more each time i cleansed but my hair just kept looking worse and worse. It finally dawned on me that the Cucumber Aloe wasn't getting my hair clean regardless of how much i used. So i used a different cleansing conditioner just one time and my hair immediately went right back to being soft and bouncy and clean. I don't have problems with any of the other cleansing conditioners - just the Cucumber Aloe. Unfortunately i had bought a gallon of Cucumber Aloe and since it's too late to return it, i've resorted to using it as a face cleanser with my Clarisonic and as my leave in.

Honored Contributor

Why beat your head against a brick wall. Quit trying it, stick with what works. Here's the "club" mentality at work again. So you can't be part of the 613 Club. Be a part of another one.