Respected Contributor

Birthday Tote- Anyone recieve it?

In August I received a flyer that stated if I made any purchase by 8/31 on my QCard I will receive a QVC tote free in my birthday month (september) I never received it. Did anyone receive this offer also? Why do we contact on this QVC the credit card company?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Birthday Tote- Anyone recieve it?

I haven't received any birthday promotions from QVC in a long, long time.

You should probably call QVC. That's where I would start. I hope you get the tote!

Kiss

Frequent Contributor

I got this card too. My birthday is in October so had to make the purchases by end of September. Thought I'd wait 'til the end of the month and then call customer service. They may be waiting to make sure you don't return something?? I assume they really will send us the tote, but since you haven't gotten yours Kcladyz I'm not very optimistic.

Esteemed Contributor

I did receive a pretty good sized tote - teal in color. At first I wasn't sure why, I don't remember getting any notice. However, I used it for my papers for a conference the next weekend!!

Esteemed Contributor

My birthday was in July and I did receive a tote.
Frequent Contributor

I received the card. If I remember correctly it said the offer applies to Q Card purchases only and is valid where the total purchase amount for the promotion period equals $200 or more before S&H and taxes are applied. There were many more exceptions but I don't remember them. My question is why did they send me the card - my birthday is in November.

Linda

Trusted Contributor

What was the tote made of?

Super Contributor

Aww, that doesn't sound good. I just ordered an IT lip balm & before I put the order through I did a live chat with a Q rep. I asked her if this order qualified for my free birthday tote & she said yes.

It would be shipped in my birthday month. Now, at the bottom of the post card it says while supplies last. Will this be the Q's explanation when some of us don't receive our gift?

Not nice.

Super Contributor

On 10/28/2014 Ladybug1124 said:

I received the card. If I remember correctly it said the offer applies to Q Card purchases only and is valid where the total purchase amount for the promotion period equals $200 or more before S&H and taxes are applied. There were many more exceptions but I don't remember them. My question is why did they send me the card - my birthday is in November.

Linda

Hi Ladybug1124: My post card said any valid Q Card purchase & then listed some exceptions, but there was no mention of a specific amount to be met. That's why I talked to a Q rep before I processed my online order.

My birthday is in November. The purchase had to be made during the month of October. The gift would be sent in my birthday month.

Let's see who gets their free gift.

Super Contributor

Sorry for the multiple posts. Should have read all the replies.

Yes, one of the conditions was that the product wasn't returned. So, probably waiting for the 30 days & then your tote will be sent out.