Frequent Contributor

Paulas Choice fans: What is your 1 favorite product?

Awhile back I posted that these products didn't seem to work for me but I decided to start using the ones I had again, to not give up so quickly, to not expect a miracle overnight like I'm usually guilty of doing!! I have come to really LOVE the skin recovery cleanser, my rosacea skin likes it and my face feels so nice after. I know I said one product, but I have to say the Resist super light spf 30 is the best sunscreen I have ever used!!! Maybe this will teach me to not give up on products quite so soon-HA! HA!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Paulas Choice fans: What is your 1 favorite product?

The skin recovery hydrating mask is my favorite in her skin care line. In winter, I wear it to bed several nights a week. My skin glows when I do this and that never happens with any other product. LOVE!

Contributor

PC has a lot of great products at fair to great prices. If I had to pick one: I cannot live without the salicylic acid lotion, gel, or liquid. My personal preference is the 1% SA lotion but all the formulations are sublime.
Valued Contributor

I believe it's her AHA that has done the most for my skin. I think it's 4% nightly and 10% once a week. Fine lines have disappeared and my skin is so soft. The vitamin C serum has definitely brightened my complexion.
Valued Contributor

I too love the Resist Super Light SPF 30 Moisturizer. I use it every day and that is more than I can say about other sunscreens I have tried. I don't want to be without it and have a spare always on hand. I also love the Barely There Sheer Matte Tint. I mix it with my Lumene BB Cream and it looks so nice. I also love the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Lotion. I am going to try the liquid to see if I like it better, but, I am a BHA exfoliant convert for sure. I follow it with my NCN Vit C, then the Resist Super Light SPF 30 Moisturizer. My skin looks pretty darn good for 67!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

Resist Daily Pore Refining Treatment 2% BHA

Skin Recovery Cleanser

Resist Super Light SPF 30

My skin is dry, acne prone and can be sensitive at times. I will never be without these 3 products!!

Other products I love but will do without if absolutely needed are:

Resist C15 Super Booster

Resist Skin Brightening Treatment

Skin Recovery Toner

Skin Recovery Moisturizer

Moisture Boost Moisturizer

Moisture Boost Cleanser

Super Contributor

C serum. Omg it's sooo oo good
Honored Contributor

A few of the 2% BHA (lotion, regular liquid or the Clear anti-redness) products are my HG and have been using one form or another for several years now. Won't be without.

I am also a huge fan of the Skin Recovery moisturizer with SPF so I won't be without that one now either. I can even use it around my eyes, including my eyelids, without any irritation. It is awesome.

Super Contributor

Paula's line is my core skincare line. I do like JM argan oil and milk but would not want to do without Paula's products. My top product would probably be the Skin Recovery spf 30 moisturizer but I also love her 2% BHA lotion.

DD really likes her Clear line for acne.

Just placed another order and am trying the Moisture Boost Hydrating Treatment cream. My skin gets quite dry and I have mild rosacea. Her cleansers are fantastic but nowadays pretty much every cleanser is over drying my skin.

Regular Contributor

Sorry, I couldnt pick just one!!