Super Contributor

My 8 year old was explaining to me the meaning of 613...so stinkin cute!

So on Saturday afternoon I had the show on and was listening to it in the background while my youngest (8 year old daughter) was on the floor making bracelets with her rubber band loom. Later that evening she was explaining to me what the "613" and "69" means. Of course she got it about 1/2 right and only mentioned Chaz's mom, but it was so cute listening to her. Then again last night I was in my bedroom folding laundry and my girls decided they wanted to shower together and so they used my bathroom. They were smelling all my wen when I heard her start explaining to her 11 year old sister the meaning behind the 613 and 69, then proceeds to call herself a Wen Girl and said Chaz is the best! My husband just looked at me, smiled and said "you're training them to drain my wallet aren't you?"...lol!

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Super Contributor

Re: My 8 year old was explaining to me the meaning of 613...so stinkin cute!

How cute! Kids pick up on Chaz' honesty and the real love he had for his Mom and Spirit. Sounds like you're training them right

Honored Contributor

Kids just say the ""darndest"" things! So cute.

Super Contributor

On 10/27/2014 okiebug said:

How cute! Kids pick up on Chaz' honesty and the real love he had for his Mom and Spirit. Sounds like you're training them right {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

She was telling her older sister how his mom lived in the lemon trees...lol!!! It was so funny listening to her! I did correct her and told her it was Spirit, the homeless perso that lived on his property. She said "I wondered why he made his mom live in his back yard"! Of course this is the same child who thought Mississippi was a person...get it? Mrs. Sippi!! Oh the things this child says!

-Walt Disney
Super Contributor

On 10/27/2014 jubilant said:

Kids just say the ""darndest"" things! So cute.

oh my kid says some of the funniest things...see my post above!

-Walt Disney
Valued Contributor

What a great story, thank you for sharing. A woman experiencing her girlie girls and a man that loves them all! Very Blessed. Smile

Valued Contributor

On 10/27/2014 simollie said:
On 10/27/2014 okiebug said:

How cute! Kids pick up on Chaz' honesty and the real love he had for his Mom and Spirit. Sounds like you're training them right {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

She was telling her older sister how his mom lived in the lemon trees...lol!!! It was so funny listening to her! I did correct her and told her it was Spirit, the homeless perso that lived on his property. She said "I wondered why he made his mom live in his back yard"! Of course this is the same child who thought Mississippi was a person...get it? Mrs. Sippi!! Oh the things this child says!

OMG that is so funny. Looks like you have a comedian in the family.

Super Contributor

"you're training them to drain my wallet aren't you?" HAAAA!!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol} your story is too cute. thanks for sharing!

Super Contributor

so cute..lovely kids

Honored Contributor

Art Linkletter was right....Kids say the darndest things! Too cute!