Respected Contributor

O/T ~ Anyone Gift Omaha or Kansas City Steaks?

I'm thinking of ordering some of these for Christmas gifts this year. Are they both just as good of quality? Any thoughts on it?

TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: O/T ~ Anyone Gift Omaha or Kansas City Steaks?

Check ot the QVC reviews for each. Also what does O/T mean?
Respected Contributor

DH used to get some steaks at the Omaha Steak store near us. The last time we were not impressed with the quality. Been a while and we may try again when company comes.

Respected Contributor

On 10/26/2014 wmsbgshopper said: Check ot the QVC reviews for each. Also what does O/T mean?

O/T means Off Topic.

I think QVC only sells Kansas City Steaks and I wanted a comparison with Omaha Steaks.

Super Contributor

Can I be on your gift list??? I've ordered Kansas City Steaks many times and I'm always happy with them. I've also gifted Omaha Steaks but haven't tried them myself.

Esteemed Contributor

I like brisket burgers, hot dogs, twice baked potatoes, au gratin potatoes and apple dumplings from Omaha Steaks. I have not tried any of the higher end steaks and such

I was not impressed at all with KC Steaks.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I've received gifts of steaks from both Kansas City and Omaha Steaks. I didn't like either brand. Omaha is worse, but neither is very good.

Super Contributor

We gave Kansas City Burgers as a thank you gift to my cousin and he and his wife really liked them.

Trusted Contributor

I regularly order Omaha Steaks and have been very pleased, as have the recipients of any gift shipments!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/26/2014 cassiem said:

I've received gifts of steaks from both Kansas City and Omaha Steaks. I didn't like either brand. Omaha is worse, but neither is very good.

Same experience here.